Conair TRESemmé 1Conair TRESemmé 1Conair TRESemmé 1
Conair TRESemmé 1

Conair TRESemmé 1" Ceramic Flat Iron

BY CONAIR

The salon professional tresemme flat iron has 1" ceramic plates for a smooth, straight style. the plates instantly heat up to your desired heat setting: high (430 degrees), medium (400 degrees) or low (365 degrees). the convenient professional swivel cord keeps it from becoming a tangled mess.

Conair TRESemmé 1
Conair TRESemmé 1" Ceramic Flat Iron
Gisela Q.
Bronx, NY
This is my Conair flat iron. I love it. That is the tresemme. I bought this in a beauty supply in uptown Manhattan. It's easy to use, and the fact that my hair is curly and I have the results I want make me recommend this to flat iron.
Lizzie A.
Kittery Point, ME
I really love this flat iron. It heats up very quick which is a really big deal for me. I have fairly curly hair that is really damaged and this straightener helps so much. I do put in product before I use this straightener, like i do for all, just for protection. I have never been dissapointed with this straightener and would recommend it to anyone and any type of hair!
Tracy D.
I have gone through a good amount of hair straighteners in my day, and I really need to buy a new one soon. The conair ones arent exactly my favorite, I bought it once and left that brand for a different one. It does get your hair straight but i feel as if it takes longer then other ones out there.
Drea R.
Coral Springs, FL
I have owned this product for a few years and its shown to be very dependable I don't flat iron my hair more than twice a month and this helps me extend my relaxer a little bit longer. A repeat user I am comfortable with the handle temperature settings as I have fine hair so extreme heat is not on  my menu
Smurf C.
This product will straighten your hair very good to the point where you don't have any frizz, don't have it too high and it was my first time using them and I've had them since they last a life time and it's very affordable and it gets the good curls also
Leah J.
Grand Blanc , MI
I absolutely love this straightener. I had it for over four years, but recently it broke. I'm not quite sure how it broke, but every time I turn it on the straightener will not heat up. I am disappointed, but it lasted me over four years so I will probably go back to the store and buy another one.
Lauren D.
Middleton, MA
This is my regular use item. It doesn't get too hot which is great for my baby-fine hair. Less than 5 minutes and I have smooth locks. The only downside is my hair does sometimes get stuck under the plates. Otherwise a good cheaper option.
Jamilia B.
Douglasville , GA
This one is basic but it gets the job done. I can find in just about any hair store and it's inexpensive. It doesn't take a lot to use it and it straightens very well. I don't even have to have it too high to get the job done!
Maruly C.
Good product but i prefer others. It straight my hair really good but i don't think is the most healthy one for your hair. But if you are looking for an inexpensive one, get it.
Joscelyn Q.
Middletown, NY
I have very curly hair and this works perfectly after i blow dry my hair. It very easy to use and heats up pretty fast. best part was getting it a burlington for $20