BY CONAIR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tourmaline Ceramic™ technology for even heat, less damage, no hot spots and less frizz Instant heat-up 30 heat settings Uniform heat recovery system for consistent styling results Protective heat shield for safety and easy storage Auto shutoff On/Off touchpad Power indicator light Worldwide dual voltage Cool tip Limited two-year warranty

Masara I.
El Cajon , CA
I have used curling irons for many years. Different brands, sizes and prices. This curling iron is one of the best irons I have every used. I have thin, short hair and use the 1 1/2" size to get the lift I want and need. Most irons of this size are heavy, bulky, and the clamp won't hold onto my thin hair. No problems at all with this one! It's very lightweight and the clamp holds my hair perfectly.
Amy M.
Paterson, NJ
This curling iron is perfect because you don't have to worry about the heat damaging your hair since it offers damage protection. It helps me get loose voluminous curls with minimal effort. It has over 30 temperature settings which is amazing and the curls hold up even when it's humid outside which we all know is an enemy of hair. The handle is really comfortable when you're holding it and it had one of those tips you can hold onto safely. Overall a great curler.
Lexie W.
Not amused by this one. I bought it on a whim because I had a party to go to and wanted something cheap to achieve big, loose curls. Well let me tell you, my curls lasted maybe 2 hours before they completely fell out. Unfortunately, you definitely get what you pay for with this iron.
Isabella J.
West New York, NJ
SO awful. It literally straightening your hair when it clamps on it. I am really good with hot tool so I know it was not my technique. I wouldn't waste my time with iron just because it's affordable. You can go to Marshall's or TJ and find a great quality brand for $25 instead of buying one of these from target or something.
Gina L.
Roseville, MI
I use this curling iron a couple times a week and get beautiful and soft curls every time. I have tried many different curling irons in the past and this is a great one for its price. It has a range of heat settings that goes up to 400 degrees and the clamp holds and releases my hair without any pulling. I think its a quality product that is easy to use so I can curl all of my hair in a snap.
Daniela N.
This is a good product because it heats up in about a minute ! It curls my hair just how I want it, does what it needs to do and is a reasonable price point. It's great for creating those beach waves and the results are as if you just walked out of a salon.  I would highly recommend buying this product!
Sydney T.
This is a great, standard curling iron. It quickly heats up and does the job well! I bought mine at target for a fairly inexpensive price! I enjoy using it and it's lasted a very long time! I've had it forever!
Krista K.
Really love these irons, but they can get VERY hot. Also the little stand/bar on the bottom doesn't do the best job at keeping the iron up when you've set it down on the counter. Gets the job done and lasts a long time for the price.
Heather W.
bedford, PA
Doesn't fry hair, great product for a great value. Comes in many varying barrel sizes and let's my hair hold the curl nearly all day. Good heat settings. Would recommend
Shelby W.
Madisonville, TN
This is my favorite type of curling iron! Ig makes the sweetest curls, doesn't burn my hair, leaves it feeling flawless and keeps my hair curled all day long. I would suggest this curling iron over any!