BY CONAIR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tourmaline Ceramic™ technology for even heat, less damage, no hot spots and less frizz Instant heat-up 30 heat settings Uniform heat recovery system for consistent styling results Protective heat shield for safety and easy storage Auto shutoff On/Off touchpad Power indicator light Worldwide dual voltage Cool tip Limited two-year warranty

Masara I.
El Cajon , CA
I have used curling irons for many years. Different brands, sizes and prices. This curling iron is one of the best irons I have every used. I have thin, short hair and use the 1 1/2" size to get the lift I want and need. Most irons of this size are heavy, bulky, and the clamp won't hold onto my thin hair. No problems at all with this one! It's very lightweight and the clamp holds my hair perfectly.
Amy M.
Paterson, NJ
This curling iron is perfect because you don't have to worry about the heat damaging your hair since it offers damage protection. It helps me get loose voluminous curls with minimal effort. It has over 30 temperature settings which is amazing and the curls hold up even when it's humid outside which we all know is an enemy of hair. The handle is really comfortable when you're holding it and it had one of those tips you can hold onto safely. Overall a great curler.
Jennifer T.
Wewahitchka, FL
Lots of people prefer the chi irons or the baby bliss, but I have not found one that I have been as happy with as this particular iron. It heats up quickly, cools quickly once turned off, and my hair hold the curl. For the price of these products I will continue to buy from the conair line
Clara A.
Huntington Park, CA
I loved this curling iron so much. One day it stopped working after using it for 6 years but it still worked great! The curls look so cute and it isn't heavy so your arm doesn't end up aching at the end of your styling session.
Adriana B.
San Francisco, CA
I've used conair products since I was a little girl and I was never disappointed with any product. I've been having my curling iron for quite a few years already. I love how this curling iron makes my locks so tight, once I curl all my hair I brush it and my curls end up looking like the perfect beach wave hairstyle.
Natalie P.
Redwood City, CA
Good easy to use curling iron for the price. Have had for several years and continues to work well. Curls hair nicely and have multiple heat settings so you can adjust for your hair type. Overall would recommend.
Lexie W.
Not amused by this one. I bought it on a whim because I had a party to go to and wanted something cheap to achieve big, loose curls. Well let me tell you, my curls lasted maybe 2 hours before they completely fell out. Unfortunately, you definitely get what you pay for with this iron.
Isabella J.
West New York, NJ
SO awful. It literally straightening your hair when it clamps on it. I am really good with hot tool so I know it was not my technique. I wouldn't waste my time with iron just because it's affordable. You can go to Marshall's or TJ and find a great quality brand for $25 instead of buying one of these from target or something.
Scheherazade L.
Hobbs, NM
This is a good curling iron. I only use it when I straighten my hair to give my ends some curl and it does the job wonderfully. My daughter also uses it and she has terrific results as well.
Gina L.
Roseville, MI
I use this curling iron a couple times a week and get beautiful and soft curls every time. I have tried many different curling irons in the past and this is a great one for its price. It has a range of heat settings that goes up to 400 degrees and the clamp holds and releases my hair without any pulling. I think its a quality product that is easy to use so I can curl all of my hair in a snap.