Conair Tourmaline Ceramic Straightener CS66

The titanium and Tourmaline Ceramic plates with crushed tourmaline gemstones in the CS66 emit natural ions to reduce frizz. Super-strong, lightweight titanium creates smoother glide for silky shine and enhances heat conductivity. Extra-long plates straighten faster; even heat prevents damaging hot spots.   The deep-shine silicone strip lasts for the life of the product and holds hair taut to straighten faster; eliminates gaps for better contact; creates shine and smoothes flyaways.   The Wet and Dry system is safe for damp hair.   Your hair will appreciate the uniform heat recovery system and 30 heat settings that heat up in as little as 30 seconds.   It also has a power on/off button with LED indicator, auto off, professional line cord and runs on worldwide dual voltage.   It s backed by a limited two-year warranty. Please Note: Th

Where can I find this?
Start your review of Conair Tourmaline Ceramic Straightener CS66!
How would you rate this product?
Easy to use. Heats up quickly so it ready to go. Has different heat setting depending on what style your going with. Didn't cost alot some other brands. Like that I can also use it while my hair is still wet and it will help dry it without damaging.
Mc Leansville, NC
I give this product three stars because it's okay for its price I suppose. Other than that it's pretty cheaply made and steams up when you m use it for too long. I felt like I was burning my hair because of all the smoke. And I know I wasn't because I use double heat protectant m.
Concord , NH
I do not have the craziest hair so on my semi straight hair this works great. I use it everyday and love the results it is also nice to flip hair under with. It is very affordable I have never been disappointed with a Conair purchase and have recommended this to other people.
Leesport, PA
I love this straightener. I gives me the desired effect and doesn't burn or destroy my hair. I have had this straightener for a few years and I will be sad when it does't work any more. it was very affordable and i would recommend it to friends.
Indio, CA
Very quick and the heat adjustment helps so much. I bought it af Target and it was around 30 dollars, which isn't overly priced for a straightener. My frizzy hair is tamed and I use it on a daily basis.
Mason City, IA
This product was a piece of junk. I had to keep returning it because they kept breaking. Not only that, but I did not feel like it straightened my hair well, which is shocking because my hair is already pretty straight naturally.
Dover, NH
Heats up fast and hot. My hair is thick and has funny wave to it. This straightens it wonderfully. Adds fullness and can even curl if you know what your doing it. Love it and what a great price.
In the last ten years this is the only hair dryer I have used and have convinced family members to get it too. It lasts years without having to be replaced. You control the temperature and the speed. Easy grip handle and it doesn't over heat or burn your hair on the highest setting. Use it with an Eco tools hair brush and your hair will dry faster than usual.
Moore, OK
This is a solid straightened; a good width for straightening large sections or doing a little cleanup. I purchased it at Target. My hair is naturally straight so I don't use it often but it is good if I need a polished look. I'm not sure if I would buy again but it's a good standby.
Alexandria, VA
This absolutely will straighten my hair but I cannot use it too long. It gets very hot and even though the product claims to have a certain amount of protection your hair can still get damaged from all the heat. I try to limit this to once a year.