BY CONAIR

Conair® Tourmaline Ceramic™ Detangle & Style.
100% crushed gemstones with ions for intense shine reduces static electricity. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Abigail H.
Winchendon, MA
I purchased this product at Walmart, and it has worked well with detangling my hair. While I have fine hair, this brush is a bit tough and doesn't allow me to gain much volume. This is an affordable product that works well after a deep conditioning.
sarah s.
I picked this brush up at Walmart a couple weeks ago, because our old brush broke. This brush is great for thicker hair, and it doesn't snag your hair when you are brushing, but I will say that the bristles tend to come out easily.
Sarah P.
delaware
Love this brush. Works well on my thick long straight hair. I use this brush daily. It is great at styling my hair.
T R.
Loved this brush. Its the only one I will use as it doesn't make my hair frizzy and makes it looks sleek. Its great for tangles and doesn't rip your hair out which I appreciate as I have very thin hair.