Hair CareHair Styling ToolsCurling IronsConair
Tourmaline Ceramic Curl Secret – Rose Gold

Conair Tourmaline Ceramic Curl Secret® – Rose Gold

We've developed a revolutionary new way to create beautiful, shiny curls. The InfinitiPRO by Conair® Curl Secret® is the latest technology for curls that won’t quit. Hair is automatically drawn into the tourmaline ceramic curl chamber where it is gently he

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Conair Tourmaline Ceramic Curl Secret® – Rose Gold!
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Conair Tourmaline Ceramic Curl Secret® – Rose Gold uploaded by Amy E.
Amazing curler! I feel like I’m cheating. Your small strand of hair (1/2”-1”) goes in and a nice curl comes out. Super easy to use. You decide the size of curl (tight, medium or loose). It takes time to do your entire head but well worth it!
Gresham, OR
🤬I really wanted to like this thing but it's dangerous. Point plank this is not a safe product for kids for sure. It's not safe for me for that matter. Ikk7jjj M}0_ spent a lot of money on it too. Not cause I just have the money to be throwing around either. I really wanted this. T had taken y hair and tangled it up so bad once my husband had to literally take it apart while stuck, wrapped so tight it hurt in my hair. Don't forget its 400% too. This has happened a few times cause I keep watching little videos everything and I've never even gotten more than 2 nice curls. If your thinking she just does know how to use it. Uh-hmm isn't this supposed to make beautiful curls effortless? Cause I. Not getting that effect at all. I'm mad this was expensive and it's hurt me even. NOT A FAN!!!

Looking for your answer?