Conair Tourmaline Ceramic 2-In-1 Styler Hair Dryer 1875 Watt uploaded by Kassandra I.

BY CONAIR #35 in Hair Dryers

• Ions control frizz and add shine
  • Cord zips into handle at the press of button
  • Folding handle for travel and easy storage
  • Dual voltage

Buy on Amazon
Kim K.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Wonderful hair dryer. Low price, while still being really powerful and not too loud. Has 2 speeds and 3 temps to select from, as well as a cool boost button to lock your hair follicle. Hopefully this one will last me years like my old one did!
Mandy G.
Custer
Love Conair hair dryers. If mine gets used up I always buy another one of the same brand. They are inexpensive but work really well. I blow dry my hair everyday so these take a beating. They last quite a while though. Good quality.
Haylee w.
Fayetteville, NC
I bought this because my nice expensive hair dryer blew and I didn’t wanna spend a lot of money on a new one. Well you get what you pay for. My hair was dried but s
Stephany 🌻.
El Mirage , AZ
I haven't used many different hair dryers but I do like this one. My hair usually takes forever to dry because it is so thick. But this one makes it completely easier and faster.
Kady Jo E.
Otway, OH
Great quality for a great price. They come in several different colors to match any style. I wish it had a slightly more powerful stream but overall it works great and such a good buy.
Ashley M.
Greenfield , MA
I haven't found a hairdryer that I like better. I have had this hairdryer for a long while. I'm pretty sure it's the first hair dryer I have purchased for myself and I have purchased more since then looking to "upgrade" but I haven't found anything that I like more. The price is right and it comes with all of the needed attachments. It has survived me dropping it too many times to count, it's not heavy, doesn't fry my hair and has some power behind it. I can't ask for more.
Crystal G.
Curly heads rejoice! This dryer can operate SOLELY on cool, which I did not realize when I purchased it. What a nice surprise when I used it the first time. The sliders are going to take a bit of getting used to but are infinitely easier than buttons. The diffuser attachment is awesome. The "fingers" have holes at the ends, so you can really get the air down at the roots of your hair. The dryer is light, which is a plus if you have thick or long hair that takes some time to dry.
Lizz M.
Homewood, IL
I have had this hair dryer for years and I still love it more than any other hair dryer I have owned.  The high setting blows hard, but not ridiculously hard like the cheap hotel dryers.  The hot setting is hot, but not scorching.  I find that this dryer doesn't appear to be powerful at first, but it dries my hair quicker than other dryers I have used.  I don't use the attachment since I have super short hair.  Most importantly, the price on this dryer is very affordable and it will last you a lifetime!
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
After five years of use, this hair dryer is still going strong. I won't go into details about its features; I think there are plenty of reviews that cover that. Instead, I'll offer some brief insights into how it has held up after more than 1,825 days of near-daily use.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
I have had this hair dryer for a couple years now and I could not love it any more if I tried. The one I have is purple which I love. The attachments it comes with are great really come in handy. I always use the diffuser and it really helps eliminate the frizz in my thick curly hair. Totally worth the price . A wise investment.
Victoria P P.
Orlando, FL
Good or not ?
Luukia M.
Has anyone bought this? Thoughts and is it a good product?
Erica Jane C.
Westerville, OH
Why is this hair dryer #1? What's the difference?
Alicia H.
Is this a good hair dryer?
Alyssa T.
How does the Conair brand compare to others for hair dryers? I know Conair is usually cheeper, but I want to make sure what I'm getting is going to last a while.