BeautyHair Styling ToolsConair
Tourmaline Ceramic 2-In-1 Styler Hair Dryer 1875 Watt

Conair Tourmaline Ceramic 2-In-1 Styler Hair Dryer 1875 Watt

• Ions control frizz and add shine
  • Cord zips into handle at the press of button
  • Folding handle for travel and easy storage
  • Dual voltage

will this work for people with straight hair too?
Stupid question but I never used one of these what do they do?
What is a good hair dryer for short hair?Conair Tourmaline Ceramic 2-In-1 Styler Hair Dryer 1875 Watt ? What do u guys think?
Start your review of Conair Tourmaline Ceramic 2-In-1 Styler Hair Dryer 1875 Watt!
Amanda D.
Green Bay
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! This hairdryer has lasted me years and has a ton of awesome features. I love the retractable cord the best. I have limited space so not having cords all over is a huge help.
Celestia F.
South Gate, CA
bought this to replace my Conair retractable cord dryer, which gave up the ghost after several years of use. This dryer is very similar and I have been pleased with it in the two weeks I've owned it. CORD RETRACTION The cord retraction is strong--be sure to keep your fingers on the cord as it enters so it doesn't twist, and watch out for the plug, which can flip up rather energetically. FOLDING HANDLE The folding handle is fine--I don't need to fold it to fit it into my over-the-cabinet-door holder, so I don't usually use it--but I think it will be convenient in the long run. BLOWDRYING CAPABILITY I'm pleased with how quickly this dries my hair. The air filter on the back has an improved design that I think will help me keep it clean more easily. SETTINGS On the left side you have HOT, WARM, and COOL, and on the right are LOW, OFF, and HIGH. Having the two sliders next to each other is kind of a pain until you get used to it and can remember which side does which. OVERALL This hairdryer is a good value and I expect it to last me for at least the next couple years.
Molly B.
Upper Peninsula
Light weight and great for my daughter's curly hair! Only thing I didn't like was placement of the buttons as I would notice myself shutting it off while I was trying to use it. Other than that it was awesome! Recommend if looking for a cost affordable dryer
Anna G.
Conair Tourmaline Ceramic 2-In-1 Styler Hair Dryer 1875 Watt uploaded by Anna G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great hair dryer! Plenty of oomph and fast dry time especially for my short hair. The attachments usually end up in my drawer unused.
Kymisha J.
Freeport, NY
Love this hair dryer so much! I have super curly hair and it gets hot enough to work out all the curls with ease! The diffuser is great for making my curls look bouncy and alive.
Maria A.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
Es un equipo liviano para fácil manejo, alcanza la temperatura perfecta para un secado profesional
Jennifer F.
trenton
After five years of use, this hair dryer is still going strong. I won't go into details about its features; I think there are plenty of reviews that cover that. Instead, I'll offer some brief insights into how it has held up after more than 1,825 days of near-daily use.
Shelbie M.
Moore, OK
This is such a good value for the money...it comes with attachments and keeps my drying time down. It leaves my hair smooth and not frizzy. I use this everytime I visit my inlaws and if I didnt own the drybar dryer this is the one I would purchase for sure!!
Ellen C.
Eventually as soon as the warranty expires my dryer gives up the ghost. I don’t know why. I’ll be sure to fix that soon.
Chelsea C.
Athens, GA
This is a pretty good hair dryer. It’s light and gets the job done. Wish it had added heat settings.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Juanita Z.
il y a 3 ans
Lorie'l J. il y a 2 ans
I can’t answer that because I don’t have straight hair and I don’t use it to pull my hair? I have locs I use it to dry my hair that’s exclusively what I use it for so hopefully somebody else will be able to answer this for you