Conair Touch Control 1x/7x Magnification Double Sided Mirror

This Conair 8-inch Touch Control Magnification Double Sided Mirror provides 7x/1x Magnification with ease and convenience. 7x/1x Magnification. Touch control incandescent lighting at base. 3 Light Settings: low, medium, and high. Mirror rotates 360-degrees for standard view or 7x magnification It has touch control incandescent lighting at its base and 3 Light Settings: low, medium, and high. The mirror rotates 360-degrees for standard view or 7x magnification.

How good are these Mirrors?
I've been thinking about getting a lighted mirror for doing my makeup as opposed to just using the room lamp/light and natural light that comes in through the window. I've heard good things about the [product:conair-touch-control-double-sided-lighted-mirror] . Does Anyone use one of these mirrors? Do they help? Which one would you suggest? Can you take it on a plane?
Start your review of Conair Touch Control 1x/7x Magnification Double Sided Mirror!
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this lighted mirror so much. When I read the reviews I was worried. So many people had their light die after just a few weeks. However, mine is still going strong after a few months. The size of the mirror is perfect for my vanity and I love that it has a swivelling head. The matte black finish goes perfectly with my decor. Love!
Parma Heights, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
This mirror was good at first but the bulbs burnt out way to fast. I’ve had a bunch of diff kinds of these mirrors and wanted this one because it’s black but the actual product just isn’t that great.
Columbus
This is my ultimate favorite vanity light ever!!!!! I love that it's double sided and doesn't make me look yellow when I use. It is very effective, the light is bright. It is decently affordable and I would definitely recommend this mirror to others.
This mirror is perfect!! It had the perfect options of lighting. I love that it is black because I really wanted one but not silver. this is an amazing product and definitely worth the money it is so helpful especially when doing your makeup.
Farmersville , CA
Conair Touch Control 1x/7x Magnification Double Sided Mirror uploaded by Melissa C.
Has 3 TOUCH settings. It has the perfect amount of magnification on one side for you to question your insecurities! And turn it around to be less self conscious. I ABSOLUTELY LOOOOVVVEEEE ITTT. Conair Touch Control 1x/7x Magnification Double Sided Mirror
Leesburg, VA
I just bought this it's rather big but I love it, it's my first lighted mirror and I love the lights and the 7x I'm used to a 5x so it helps and the black color is really great matches my vanity.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this mirror, it's a standout from the typical chrome ones you see and it looks magnificent in my bathroom while helping me do my best to look magnificent as well. So grateful for the magnification.
Schaghticoke, NY
Love this makeup mirror! I have never had any issues with it. Lights up and works every day. Sometimes I keep it on and use it as a nightlight. The bulb is still going strong after 7 years!
Spring, TX
I LOVE THIS MIRROR. This mirror is phenomenal because you can change the lighting and change the strength of the mirror just by flipping it around! It has very clear mirrors and overall just perfect!
Winnsboro, LA
The light gets hot! Really wish on the 7x side it was a little clearer with out having to be so close to the mirror, looks amazing and sleek!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...