BY CONAIR

This Conair 8-inch Touch Control Magnification Double Sided Mirror provides 7x/1x Magnification with ease and convenience. 7x/1x Magnification. Touch control incandescent lighting at base. 3 Light Settings: low, medium, and high. Mirror rotates 360-degrees for standard view or 7x magnification It has touch control incandescent lighting at its base and 3 Light Settings: low, medium, and high. The mirror rotates 360-degrees for standard view or 7x magnification. see more...

Jennifer D.
I just bought this it's rather big but I love it, it's my first lighted mirror and I love the lights and the 7x I'm used to a 5x so it helps and the black color is really great matches my vanity.
Kari H.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this mirror, it's a standout from the typical chrome ones you see and it looks magnificent in my bathroom while helping me do my best to look magnificent as well. So grateful for the magnification.
L Alexa F.
Love this makeup mirror! I have never had any issues with it. Lights up and works every day. Sometimes I keep it on and use it as a nightlight. The bulb is still going strong after 7 years!
Michaela T.
Spring, TX
I LOVE THIS MIRROR. This mirror is phenomenal because you can change the lighting and change the strength of the mirror just by flipping it around! It has very clear mirrors and overall just perfect!
Ginger L.
winnsboro, la
The light gets hot! Really wish on the 7x side it was a little clearer with out having to be so close to the mirror, looks amazing and sleek!
Amya H.
This product works very well. Perfectly clear but makes you look hideous because its so clear and gives a REAL reflection. Thumbs up
Amanda S.
Moscow Mills, MO
I don't know how I would do my make up without this mirror! I can't ever do my eyebrows without looking in this mirror!
Sherri S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I bought this mirror and was pleasantly surprised how great it works. I have to buy another one for my daughter now.
Kyrra T.
I can always count on this !!! If you need a close up this is what you should use ! And the light helps so much !
Larissa X.
Este produto é simplesmente maravilhoso, e para quem tem cuidado dura bastante tempo, sou apaixonada. Além do formato ser lindo, chamativo e ter uma atração de ser chique, Amo esse produto, e recomendo a todos comprarem, é MARAVILHOSOOOOO