Add a Photo

By CONAIR
#148 in Hair Dryers
This sleek conair hair dryer helps protect your hair from heat damage with use of the tourmaline ceramic technology. the ionic technology, with help of the detachable concentrator, reduces frizz so your hair looks silky smooth. there are 3 heat settings and 2 speeds so you can customize to your hair type. the hinged filter allows for easy cleaning and a quicker dry.
Crystal Y.
Crystal Y.

I love the nice sleek design. My hair dries smooth with no little fly a ways. The heat is perfect not to hot ya know! I really enjoy it.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Lewistown, PA

To be honest. I purchased this hairdryer just because I loved how it looks. It does an awesome job. I have very think hair that takes forever to dry with a hairdryer. I'm good to go in 15 minutes with this one. I guess I lucked out. Normally when you buy something for the looks. It works like crap.
Grace M.
Grace M.

I found this hairdryer on Amazon after mine had stopped working one day. It's a pretty average hair dryer that you'd buy. It has different heat settings, power settings and a cool setting. I do find that it has a little better power then a normal hair dryer and dries my thick hair pretty quickly, especially for the cheap price. As well as the cord is a little short which can become frustrating at times, other then those cons I would recommend this to people.
Sara R.
Sara R.
Phoenix, AZ

I love this dryer. I really like the way if fits in your hand. It is high heat and drys my hair in minutes. I use my blow dryer 2-3 times a week. This dryer is so easy to handle it unbelievable. I will definitely be purchasing a Conair blow dryer again!
sylvia B.
sylvia B.

I really like this hair dryer. I have really curly hair and i use hairdryers to pre straighten my hair before using the iron and this one does a better Job than my other hair dryers
Monica B.
Monica B.

It's dries your hair pretty well, but it can also leave it dried out. I use it but try not to often. I like this dryer just wish my hair was less dry n frizzy. If your looking for a fast n easy way to get your hair dry this would be it..
Tracy H.
Tracy H.
Raymondville, MO

I love hair dryers that dry hair quickly but not so much heat it fries it. The Conair Titanium ceramic did just that for me! Less time. Less frizzy. Happy customer! Liked as well as my Chi dryer that was $150
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Westport, Ma

This is an amazing tool for just drying or using to dry straight. Easy to handle and hold. Bought mine at Sally beauty so a little pricey but I indulged because I deserved it! I've had mine for a while now very durable and worth the buy

Join Now