Add a Photo

By CONAIR
#58 in Hair Dryers
This sleek conair hair dryer helps protect your hair from heat damage with use of the tourmaline ceramic technology. the ionic technology, with help of the detachable concentrator, reduces frizz so your hair looks silky smooth. there are 3 heat settings and 2 speeds so you can customize to your hair type. the hinged filter allows for easy cleaning and a quicker dry.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Alexandria, VA

Capable of drying my hair quickly without causing it to become frizzy, the weight is manageable, overall a great hair dryer
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.

This dryer is great but it's kind of bulky. It serves it's purpose I just get alot of hand cramps drying my long hair haha.
Nina P.
Nina P.
Forest City, NC

My all time favorite hairdryer. Works wonders and keeps the frizz away! Absolutly love this product and its affordable
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
Sturtevant, WI

I have flat, thin and fine hair. I have been using this blow dryer for over a year to add volume. Works great!
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
Lockhart, TX

This product was pretty good it gets really hot. I like that because some blow dryers don't do there job.
Jania C.
Jania C.

My mom has this one and I love using it. I am really satisfy everytime I use it. It dries my hair fast
Felicity W.
Felicity W.

I do really enjoy this product but I only give it 4 starts because it does not have a medium setting
Ashlee D.
Ashlee D.
Huntington, WV

I've had this for years & it still works great! I love it so much & drys my hair so fast
Paola C.
Paola C.
Azusa, CA

I own this one and its great, you can control temperature and p
Makes a perfect blowout
Tammy T.
Tammy T.
Weymouth , Ma

Had this hairdryer forever, always traveled with me. Dried quick and gave great volume