Add a Photo

By CONAIR
#57 in Hair Dryers
This sleek conair hair dryer helps protect your hair from heat damage with use of the tourmaline ceramic technology. the ionic technology, with help of the detachable concentrator, reduces frizz so your hair looks silky smooth. there are 3 heat settings and 2 speeds so you can customize to your hair type. the hinged filter allows for easy cleaning and a quicker dry.
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
Sturtevant, WI

I have flat, thin and fine hair. I have been using this blow dryer for over a year to add volume. Works great!
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
Lockhart, TX

This product was pretty good it gets really hot. I like that because some blow dryers don't do there job.
Jania C.
Jania C.

My mom has this one and I love using it. I am really satisfy everytime I use it. It dries my hair fast
Felicity W.
Felicity W.

I do really enjoy this product but I only give it 4 starts because it does not have a medium setting
Ashlee D.
Ashlee D.
Huntington, WV

I've had this for years & it still works great! I love it so much & drys my hair so fast
Paola C.
Paola C.
Azusa, CA

I own this one and its great, you can control temperature and p
Makes a perfect blowout
Tammy T.
Tammy T.
weymouth, MA

Had this hairdryer forever, always traveled with me. Dried quick and gave great volume
Corinne M.
Corinne M.

A good hairdryer for the price point (around $25). I particularly like the removable diffuser which allows you to target specific strands for a more controlled look. Has a good air output and the cold shot button delivers a blast of cool air to help set your style.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Westport, Ma

This is an amazing tool for just drying or using to dry straight. Easy to handle and hold. Bought mine at Sally beauty so a little pricey but I indulged because I deserved it! I've had mine for a while now very durable and worth the buy
Tracy H.
Tracy H.
Raymondville, MO

I love hair dryers that dry hair quickly but not so much heat it fries it. The Conair Titanium ceramic did just that for me! Less time. Less frizzy. Happy customer! Liked as well as my Chi dryer that was $150

Join Now