BY CONAIR

This sleek conair hair dryer helps protect your hair from heat damage with use of the tourmaline ceramic technology. the ionic technology, with help of the detachable concentrator, reduces frizz so your hair looks silky smooth. there are 3 heat settings and 2 speeds so you can customize to your hair type. the hinged filter allows for easy cleaning and a quicker dry. see more...

Buy on Amazon
tracy w.
Nancy, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think I have only owned conair hair dryers, and they always work well no complaints very stylish sleek look and easy to use not to heavy
Kelly L.
Arkadelphia, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works well. Takes a little longer to get my hair dry but that seems to be with anything I use. I like the ceramic BC it helps with frizz.
Vanessa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great essential hairdryer, nothing fancy, but great for the affordable price. I use the defuser attachment to get my hair extra curl.
Laura M.
Alexandria, VA
Capable of drying my hair quickly without causing it to become frizzy, the weight is manageable, overall a great hair dryer
Nina P.
Forest City, NC
My all time favorite hairdryer. Works wonders and keeps the frizz away! Absolutly love this product and its affordable
Stacy S.
Sturtevant, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have flat, thin and fine hair. I have been using this blow dryer for over a year to add volume. Works great!
Mariah S.
lockhart, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was pretty good it gets really hot. I like that because some blow dryers don't do there job.
Jania C.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom has this one and I love using it. I am really satisfy everytime I use it. It dries my hair fast
Felicity W.
I do really enjoy this product but I only give it 4 starts because it does not have a medium setting
Ashlee D.
Huntington, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had this for years & it still works great! I love it so much & drys my hair so fast