BY CONAIR

This sleek conair hair dryer helps protect your hair from heat damage with use of the tourmaline ceramic technology. the ionic technology, with help of the detachable concentrator, reduces frizz so your hair looks silky smooth. there are 3 heat settings and 2 speeds so you can customize to your hair type. the hinged filter allows for easy cleaning and a quicker dry. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Natasha H.
Evarts, KY
This is a really great hair drier with several options and cooling choices. It dries your hair quickly, but I didn't feel it was above others that are cheaper.
Andrea S.
Hoover, AL
I love this dryer. I have wiry, curly, thick hair that usually takes forever to dry. This dries my hair super fast, and is a great price. Highly recommended.
Jennifer H.
Chipley, FL
Best blow dry out there. I love that it's inexpensive I can find it basically anywhere. I have extremely thick hair and this dries my hair in no time Lovett
Jessica R.
Love this hair dryer. A little pricey but it is great and it definitely gets the job done. I don't know if i would spend that much again though.
tracy w.
nancy, KY
I think I have only owned conair hair dryers, and they always work well no complaints very stylish sleek look and easy to use not to heavy
Kelly L.
Arkadelphia, AR
Works well. Takes a little longer to get my hair dry but that seems to be with anything I use. I like the ceramic BC it helps with frizz.
Crystal Y.
I love the nice sleek design. My hair dries smooth with no little fly a ways. The heat is perfect not to hot ya know! I really enjoy it.
Vanessa H.
Great essential hairdryer, nothing fancy, but great for the affordable price. I use the defuser attachment to get my hair extra curl.
Tiffany C.
This dryer is great but it's kind of bulky. It serves it's purpose I just get alot of hand cramps drying my long hair haha.
Laura M.
Alexandria , VA
Capable of drying my hair quickly without causing it to become frizzy, the weight is manageable, overall a great hair dryer