BY CONAIR

This sleek conair hair dryer helps protect your hair from heat damage with use of the tourmaline ceramic technology. the ionic technology, with help of the detachable concentrator, reduces frizz so your hair looks silky smooth. there are 3 heat settings and 2 speeds so you can customize to your hair type. the hinged filter allows for easy cleaning and a quicker dry. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Crystal B.
Lewistown, PA
To be honest. I purchased this hairdryer just because I loved how it looks. It does an awesome job. I have very think hair that takes forever to dry with a hairdryer. I'm good to go in 15 minutes with this one. I guess I lucked out. Normally when you buy something for the looks. It works like crap.
Corinne M.
A good hairdryer for the price point (around $25). I particularly like the removable diffuser which allows you to target specific strands for a more controlled look. Has a good air output and the cold shot button delivers a blast of cool air to help set your style.
Jennifer D.
North Wales, PA
Not bad at all for the price! I really love the sleek design, especially the handle, personally it's very easy for me to hold onto. Dries my hair very nicely and in a decent amount of time! it's a pretty standard hair dryer that'll last you quite a while
Sara F.
I love this dryer. I really like the way if fits in your hand. It is high heat and drys my hair in minutes. I use my blow dryer 2-3 times a week. This dryer is so easy to handle it unbelievable. I will definitely be purchasing a Conair blow dryer again!
Clara A.
Huntington Park, CA
I love this hair dryer I've had it for years and it's lasted me so long. The front is detachable so you dry your hair the way you like it. The cooling (cool air) feature is also nice for when my head feels too hot.
Charca M.
I love this hairdryer. It dries my hair real fast and it doesn't make it frizzy. The heat is just right and I love how shiny my hair looks after using it, instead of looking dull. It's affordable and nice.
Gabriela C.
Los Angeles, CA
I have Been using this hair dryer for two years. It works perfectly. Whenever I need a natural finish I use it on warm and When I want to get it straight I use it hot. I would recommend this product.
Hillari B.
Hot Springs, AR
This dryer is very fast and efficient compared to others I've used. It's easy to grip and works quickly, even with my long hair. It's not too loud (which, let's be honest, some hair dryers are insanely loud and you find yourself screaming over your significant other while getting ready.) overall I was very pleased with this dryer.
Taylor K.
This hair dryer does the trick! It drys your hair! It does take about 15-20 minutes to dry my hair and my daughters hair properly because we do have very thick wavy hair! This is affordable but I wouldn't recommend this!
Seana J.
Did a great job while it worked but eventually kinda stopped working. I wouldn't recommend this and I won't purchase again. You're better off saving your money and buying something better.