Add a Photo

By CONAIR
#58 in Hair Dryers
This sleek conair hair dryer helps protect your hair from heat damage with use of the tourmaline ceramic technology. the ionic technology, with help of the detachable concentrator, reduces frizz so your hair looks silky smooth. there are 3 heat settings and 2 speeds so you can customize to your hair type. the hinged filter allows for easy cleaning and a quicker dry.
Shana P.
Shana P.
Cosby, TN

Conair Titanium Ceramic hair dryer is one of the best hair dryers I've used in a long time. It doesn't get so hot that it burns you yet it gets hot enough to dry your hair in half the time as my old one.
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
Los Angeles, CA

I have Been using this hair dryer for two years. It works perfectly. Whenever I need a natural finish I use it on warm and When I want to get it straight I use it hot. I would recommend this product.
Seana J.
Seana J.

Did a great job while it worked but eventually kinda stopped working. I wouldn't recommend this and I won't purchase again. You're better off saving your money and buying something better.
Katie Q.
Katie Q.

My favorite hair dryer!! Helps get the volume I want at the top as well and gets my curly hair slightly straight and brings the frizz down dramatically and it cuts drying time in half
Natasha H.
Natasha H.
Evarts, KY

This is a really great hair drier with several options and cooling choices. It dries your hair quickly, but I didn't feel it was above others that are cheaper.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Hoover, AL

I love this dryer. I have wiry, curly, thick hair that usually takes forever to dry. This dries my hair super fast, and is a great price. Highly recommended.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Chipley, FL

Best blow dry out there. I love that it's inexpensive I can find it basically anywhere. I have extremely thick hair and this dries my hair in no time Lovett
tracy w.
tracy w.
Nancy, KY

I think I have only owned conair hair dryers, and they always work well no complaints very stylish sleek look and easy to use not to heavy
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Arkadelphia, AR

Works well. Takes a little longer to get my hair dry but that seems to be with anything I use. I like the ceramic BC it helps with frizz.
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.

Great essential hairdryer, nothing fancy, but great for the affordable price. I use the defuser attachment to get my hair extra curl.

Join Now