BY CONAIR

This sleek conair hair dryer helps protect your hair from heat damage with use of the tourmaline ceramic technology. the ionic technology, with help of the detachable concentrator, reduces frizz so your hair looks silky smooth. there are 3 heat settings and 2 speeds so you can customize to your hair type. the hinged filter allows for easy cleaning and a quicker dry. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Taylor K.
This hair dryer does the trick! It drys your hair! It does take about 15-20 minutes to dry my hair and my daughters hair properly because we do have very thick wavy hair! This is affordable but I wouldn't recommend this!
Seana J.
Did a great job while it worked but eventually kinda stopped working. I wouldn't recommend this and I won't purchase again. You're better off saving your money and buying something better.
Tracy H.
Raymondville, MO
I love hair dryers that dry hair quickly but not so much heat it fries it. The Conair Titanium ceramic did just that for me! Less time. Less frizzy. Happy customer! Liked as well as my Chi dryer that was $150
Katie Q.
My favorite hair dryer!! Helps get the volume I want at the top as well and gets my curly hair slightly straight and brings the frizz down dramatically and it cuts drying time in half
I really enjoy using this hair dryer. I have several different kinds. This ceramic hair dryer is very light weight and easy to manipulate in my hands. I can move around very freely as I am doing my hair or someone else's.
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
This was my favorite dryer in my college days. It didn't scorch my hair. I was obsessed with the cold shot button. I used to use a product back then called Bone Straight. It worked well with that product to give me straight, sleek styles that did not scorch my hair.
Crystal B.
Lewistown, PA
To be honest. I purchased this hairdryer just because I loved how it looks. It does an awesome job. I have very think hair that takes forever to dry with a hairdryer. I'm good to go in 15 minutes with this one. I guess I lucked out. Normally when you buy something for the looks. It works like crap.
Corinne M.
A good hairdryer for the price point (around $25). I particularly like the removable diffuser which allows you to target specific strands for a more controlled look. Has a good air output and the cold shot button delivers a blast of cool air to help set your style.
Jennifer D.
North Wales, PA
Not bad at all for the price! I really love the sleek design, especially the handle, personally it's very easy for me to hold onto. Dries my hair very nicely and in a decent amount of time! it's a pretty standard hair dryer that'll last you quite a while
Charca M.
I love this hairdryer. It dries my hair real fast and it doesn't make it frizzy. The heat is just right and I love how shiny my hair looks after using it, instead of looking dull. It's affordable and nice.