BY CONAIR

This sleek conair hair dryer helps protect your hair from heat damage with use of the tourmaline ceramic technology. the ionic technology, with help of the detachable concentrator, reduces frizz so your hair looks silky smooth. there are 3 heat settings and 2 speeds so you can customize to your hair type. the hinged filter allows for easy cleaning and a quicker dry. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kohi S.
Bought this last year for my sister. It's excellent, hair feels soft with no flyaways. Easy to use and it doesn't cause much damage to your hair due to the titanium. I still do recommend using a heat protector. Your hair will thank you for it!
Maegan W.
I love this hair dryer. It does not get to hot and it also has a cold setting to set your style after you're finished. I use this product a few times a week when fixing my hair. Mine also came with an attachment but I don't utilize it as much. I would recommend this product for sure!
Sarah J.
29536 4th st millsboro de
This is the hair dryer that both my sister and I each own. I dry my hair every single day and I have had this for a long time and it still works just as well as the first day. If it ever goes up I will definitely buy the same one.
Taylor K.
This hair dryer does the trick! It drys your hair! It does take about 15-20 minutes to dry my hair and my daughters hair properly because we do have very thick wavy hair! This is affordable but I wouldn't recommend this!
Seana J.
Did a great job while it worked but eventually kinda stopped working. I wouldn't recommend this and I won't purchase again. You're better off saving your money and buying something better.
Tracy H.
Raymondville, MO
I love hair dryers that dry hair quickly but not so much heat it fries it. The Conair Titanium ceramic did just that for me! Less time. Less frizzy. Happy customer! Liked as well as my Chi dryer that was $150
Katie Q.
My favorite hair dryer!! Helps get the volume I want at the top as well and gets my curly hair slightly straight and brings the frizz down dramatically and it cuts drying time in half
Shana P.
Cosby, TN
Conair Titanium Ceramic hair dryer is one of the best hair dryers I've used in a long time. It doesn't get so hot that it burns you yet it gets hot enough to dry your hair in half the time as my old one.
Crystal Y.
I love the nice sleek design. My hair dries smooth with no little fly a ways. The heat is perfect not to hot ya know! I really enjoy it.
I really enjoy using this hair dryer. I have several different kinds. This ceramic hair dryer is very light weight and easy to manipulate in my hands. I can move around very freely as I am doing my hair or someone else's.