Add a Photo

By CONAIR
#57 in Hair Dryers
This sleek conair hair dryer helps protect your hair from heat damage with use of the tourmaline ceramic technology. the ionic technology, with help of the detachable concentrator, reduces frizz so your hair looks silky smooth. there are 3 heat settings and 2 speeds so you can customize to your hair type. the hinged filter allows for easy cleaning and a quicker dry.
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
Los Angeles, CA

I have Been using this hair dryer for two years. It works perfectly. Whenever I need a natural finish I use it on warm and When I want to get it straight I use it hot. I would recommend this product.
Seana J.
Seana J.

Did a great job while it worked but eventually kinda stopped working. I wouldn't recommend this and I won't purchase again. You're better off saving your money and buying something better.
Katie Q.
Katie Q.

My favorite hair dryer!! Helps get the volume I want at the top as well and gets my curly hair slightly straight and brings the frizz down dramatically and it cuts drying time in half
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Hoover, AL

I love this dryer. I have wiry, curly, thick hair that usually takes forever to dry. This dries my hair super fast, and is a great price. Highly recommended.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Chipley, FL

Best blow dry out there. I love that it's inexpensive I can find it basically anywhere. I have extremely thick hair and this dries my hair in no time Lovett
tracy w.
tracy w.
Nancy, KY

I think I have only owned conair hair dryers, and they always work well no complaints very stylish sleek look and easy to use not to heavy
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.

Great essential hairdryer, nothing fancy, but great for the affordable price. I use the defuser attachment to get my hair extra curl.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.

This dryer is great but it's kind of bulky. It serves it's purpose I just get alot of hand cramps drying my long hair haha.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Alexandria, VA

Capable of drying my hair quickly without causing it to become frizzy, the weight is manageable, overall a great hair dryer
Nina P.
Nina P.
Forest City, NC

My all time favorite hairdryer. Works wonders and keeps the frizz away! Absolutly love this product and its affordable

Join Now