BY CONAIR

This sleek conair hair dryer helps protect your hair from heat damage with use of the tourmaline ceramic technology. the ionic technology, with help of the detachable concentrator, reduces frizz so your hair looks silky smooth. there are 3 heat settings and 2 speeds so you can customize to your hair type. the hinged filter allows for easy cleaning and a quicker dry. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sara R.
I love this dryer. I really like the way if fits in your hand. It is high heat and drys my hair in minutes. I use my blow dryer 2-3 times a week. This dryer is so easy to handle it unbelievable. I will definitely be purchasing a Conair blow dryer again!
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
This is an amazing tool for just drying or using to dry straight. Easy to handle and hold. Bought mine at Sally beauty so a little pricey but I indulged because I deserved it! I've had mine for a while now very durable and worth the buy
Miranda H.
Brooks, KY
Great dryer.  I like the tools that it comes with.  The diffuser is great for long straight hair.  I like the cold hair button and different drying levels.  The hot setting does not get too hot.  I use this product every few days.  I would recommend this to others.  It has been a great dryer and I have used it for 4 years.
Clara A.
Huntington Park, CA
I love this hair dryer I've had it for years and it's lasted me so long. The front is detachable so you dry your hair the way you like it. The cooling (cool air) feature is also nice for when my head feels too hot.
Gabriela C.
Los Angeles, CA
I have Been using this hair dryer for two years. It works perfectly. Whenever I need a natural finish I use it on warm and When I want to get it straight I use it hot. I would recommend this product.
Hillari B.
Hot Springs, AR
This dryer is very fast and efficient compared to others I've used. It's easy to grip and works quickly, even with my long hair. It's not too loud (which, let's be honest, some hair dryers are insanely loud and you find yourself screaming over your significant other while getting ready.) overall I was very pleased with this dryer.
Kohi S.
Bought this last year for my sister. It's excellent, hair feels soft with no flyaways. Easy to use and it doesn't cause much damage to your hair due to the titanium. I still do recommend using a heat protector. Your hair will thank you for it!
Maegan W.
I love this hair dryer. It does not get to hot and it also has a cold setting to set your style after you're finished. I use this product a few times a week when fixing my hair. Mine also came with an attachment but I don't utilize it as much. I would recommend this product for sure!
Sarah J.
29536 4th st millsboro de
This is the hair dryer that both my sister and I each own. I dry my hair every single day and I have had this for a long time and it still works just as well as the first day. If it ever goes up I will definitely buy the same one.
Shana P.
COSBY, TN
Conair Titanium Ceramic hair dryer is one of the best hair dryers I've used in a long time. It doesn't get so hot that it burns you yet it gets hot enough to dry your hair in half the time as my old one.