Add a Photo

By CONAIR
#57 in Hair Dryers
This sleek conair hair dryer helps protect your hair from heat damage with use of the tourmaline ceramic technology. the ionic technology, with help of the detachable concentrator, reduces frizz so your hair looks silky smooth. there are 3 heat settings and 2 speeds so you can customize to your hair type. the hinged filter allows for easy cleaning and a quicker dry.
Hillari B.
Hillari B.
Hot Springs, AR

This dryer is very fast and efficient compared to others I've used. It's easy to grip and works quickly, even with my long hair. It's not too loud (which, let's be honest, some hair dryers are insanely loud and you find yourself screaming over your significant other while getting ready.) overall I was very pleased with this dryer.
Miranda H.
Miranda H.
Cincinnati, OH

Great dryer.  I like the tools that it comes with.  The diffuser is great for long straight hair.  I like the cold hair button and different drying levels.  The hot setting does not get too hot.  I use this product every few days.  I would recommend this to others.  It has been a great dryer and I have used it for 4 years.
Maegan W.
Maegan W.

I love this hair dryer. It does not get to hot and it also has a cold setting to set your style after you're finished. I use this product a few times a week when fixing my hair. Mine also came with an attachment but I don't utilize it as much. I would recommend this product for sure!
ShawnTe P.
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD

This was my favorite dryer in my college days. It didn't scorch my hair. I was obsessed with the cold shot button. I used to use a product back then called Bone Straight. It worked well with that product to give me straight, sleek styles that did not scorch my hair.
Kohi S.
Kohi S.

Bought this last year for my sister. It's excellent, hair feels soft with no flyaways. Easy to use and it doesn't cause much damage to your hair due to the titanium. I still do recommend using a heat protector. Your hair will thank you for it!
I really enjoy using this hair dryer. I have several different kinds. This ceramic hair dryer is very light weight and easy to manipulate in my hands. I can move around very freely as I am doing my hair or someone else's.
Taylor K.
Taylor K.

This hair dryer does the trick! It drys your hair! It does take about 15-20 minutes to dry my hair and my daughters hair properly because we do have very thick wavy hair! This is affordable but I wouldn't recommend this!
Clara A.
Clara A.
Huntington Park, CA

I love this hair dryer I've had it for years and it's lasted me so long. The front is detachable so you dry your hair the way you like it. The cooling (cool air) feature is also nice for when my head feels too hot.
Charca M.
Charca M.

I love this hairdryer. It dries my hair real fast and it doesn't make it frizzy. The heat is just right and I love how shiny my hair looks after using it, instead of looking dull. It's affordable and nice.
Shana P.
Shana P.
Cosby, TN

Conair Titanium Ceramic hair dryer is one of the best hair dryers I've used in a long time. It doesn't get so hot that it burns you yet it gets hot enough to dry your hair in half the time as my old one.

Join Now