Conair Titanium Ceramic Hair Dryer

This sleek conair hair dryer helps protect your hair from heat damage with use of the tourmaline ceramic technology. the ionic technology, with help of the detachable concentrator, reduces frizz so your hair looks silky smooth. there are 3 heat settings and 2 speeds so you can customize to your hair type. the hinged filter allows for easy cleaning and a quicker dry.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Conair Titanium Ceramic Hair Dryer!
Andrea S.
Hoover, AL
I love this dryer. I have wiry, curly, thick hair that usually takes forever to dry. This dries my hair super fast, and is a great price. Highly recommended.
Gabriela C.
Los Angeles, CA
I have Been using this hair dryer for two years. It works perfectly. Whenever I need a natural finish I use it on warm and When I want to get it straight I use it hot. I would recommend this product.
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
This is an amazing tool for just drying or using to dry straight. Easy to handle and hold. Bought mine at Sally beauty so a little pricey but I indulged because I deserved it! I've had mine for a while now very durable and worth the buy
Tracy H.
Raymondville, MO
I love hair dryers that dry hair quickly but not so much heat it fries it. The Conair Titanium ceramic did just that for me! Less time. Less frizzy. Happy customer! Liked as well as my Chi dryer that was $150
Monica B.
It's dries your hair pretty well, but it can also leave it dried out. I use it but try not to often. I like this dryer just wish my hair was less dry n frizzy. If your looking for a fast n easy way to get your hair dry this would be it..
Clara A.
Huntington Park, CA
I love this hair dryer I've had it for years and it's lasted me so long. The front is detachable so you dry your hair the way you like it. The cooling (cool air) feature is also nice for when my head feels too hot.
Sara R.
Montgomery, TX
I love this dryer. I really like the way if fits in your hand. It is high heat and drys my hair in minutes. I use my blow dryer 2-3 times a week. This dryer is so easy to handle it unbelievable. I will definitely be purchasing a Conair blow dryer again!
Crystal B.
Lewistown, PA
To be honest. I purchased this hairdryer just because I loved how it looks. It does an awesome job. I have very think hair that takes forever to dry with a hairdryer. I'm good to go in 15 minutes with this one. I guess I lucked out. Normally when you buy something for the looks. It works like crap.
Paola C.
Azusa, CA
I own this one and its great, you can control temperature and p Makes a perfect blowout
ShawnTe P.
Baltimore
This was my favorite dryer in my college days. It didn't scorch my hair. I was obsessed with the cold shot button. I used to use a product back then called Bone Straight. It worked well with that product to give me straight, sleek styles that did not scorch my hair.

Looking for your answer?