Add a Photo

By CONAIR
#148 in Hair Dryers
This sleek conair hair dryer helps protect your hair from heat damage with use of the tourmaline ceramic technology. the ionic technology, with help of the detachable concentrator, reduces frizz so your hair looks silky smooth. there are 3 heat settings and 2 speeds so you can customize to your hair type. the hinged filter allows for easy cleaning and a quicker dry.
Miranda H.
Miranda H.
Cincinnati, OH

Great dryer.  I like the tools that it comes with.  The diffuser is great for long straight hair.  I like the cold hair button and different drying levels.  The hot setting does not get too hot.  I use this product every few days.  I would recommend this to others.  It has been a great dryer and I have used it for 4 years.
ShawnTe P.
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD

This was my favorite dryer in my college days. It didn't scorch my hair. I was obsessed with the cold shot button. I used to use a product back then called Bone Straight. It worked well with that product to give me straight, sleek styles that did not scorch my hair.
Kohi S.
Kohi S.
Pueblo, CO

Bought this last year for my sister. It's excellent, hair feels soft with no flyaways. Easy to use and it doesn't cause much damage to your hair due to the titanium. I still do recommend using a heat protector. Your hair will thank you for it!
Clara A.
Clara A.
Huntington Park, CA

I love this hair dryer I've had it for years and it's lasted me so long. The front is detachable so you dry your hair the way you like it. The cooling (cool air) feature is also nice for when my head feels too hot.
Charca M.
Charca M.

I love this hairdryer. It dries my hair real fast and it doesn't make it frizzy. The heat is just right and I love how shiny my hair looks after using it, instead of looking dull. It's affordable and nice.
Shana P.
Shana P.
Cosby, TN

Conair Titanium Ceramic hair dryer is one of the best hair dryers I've used in a long time. It doesn't get so hot that it burns you yet it gets hot enough to dry your hair in half the time as my old one.
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
Los Angeles, CA

I have Been using this hair dryer for two years. It works perfectly. Whenever I need a natural finish I use it on warm and When I want to get it straight I use it hot. I would recommend this product.
Katie Q.
Katie Q.

My favorite hair dryer!! Helps get the volume I want at the top as well and gets my curly hair slightly straight and brings the frizz down dramatically and it cuts drying time in half
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Hoover, AL

I love this dryer. I have wiry, curly, thick hair that usually takes forever to dry. This dries my hair super fast, and is a great price. Highly recommended.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Chipley, FL

Best blow dry out there. I love that it's inexpensive I can find it basically anywhere. I have extremely thick hair and this dries my hair in no time Lovett

Join Now