BY CONAIR

This sleek conair hair dryer helps protect your hair from heat damage with use of the tourmaline ceramic technology. the ionic technology, with help of the detachable concentrator, reduces frizz so your hair looks silky smooth. there are 3 heat settings and 2 speeds so you can customize to your hair type. the hinged filter allows for easy cleaning and a quicker dry. see more...

Buy on Amazon
ShawnTe P.
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
This was my favorite dryer in my college days. It didn't scorch my hair. I was obsessed with the cold shot button. I used to use a product back then called Bone Straight. It worked well with that product to give me straight, sleek styles that did not scorch my hair.
Clara A.
Clara A.
Huntington Park, CA
I love this hair dryer I've had it for years and it's lasted me so long. The front is detachable so you dry your hair the way you like it. The cooling (cool air) feature is also nice for when my head feels too hot.
Charca M.
Charca M.
I love this hairdryer. It dries my hair real fast and it doesn't make it frizzy. The heat is just right and I love how shiny my hair looks after using it, instead of looking dull. It's affordable and nice.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
This dryer is great but it's kind of bulky. It serves it's purpose I just get alot of hand cramps drying my long hair haha.
Paola C.
Paola C.
Azusa, CA
I own this one and its great, you can control temperature and p
Makes a perfect blowout
Miranda H.
Miranda H.
Brooks, KY
Great dryer.  I like the tools that it comes with.  The diffuser is great for long straight hair.  I like the cold hair button and different drying levels.  The hot setting does not get too hot.  I use this product every few days.  I would recommend this to others.  It has been a great dryer and I have used it for 4 years.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Westport, MA
This is an amazing tool for just drying or using to dry straight. Easy to handle and hold. Bought mine at Sally beauty so a little pricey but I indulged because I deserved it! I've had mine for a while now very durable and worth the buy
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
Los Angeles, CA
I have Been using this hair dryer for two years. It works perfectly. Whenever I need a natural finish I use it on warm and When I want to get it straight I use it hot. I would recommend this product.
Hillari B.
Hillari B.
Hot Springs, AR
This dryer is very fast and efficient compared to others I've used. It's easy to grip and works quickly, even with my long hair. It's not too loud (which, let's be honest, some hair dryers are insanely loud and you find yourself screaming over your significant other while getting ready.) overall I was very pleased with this dryer.
Kohi S.
Kohi S.
Bought this last year for my sister. It's excellent, hair feels soft with no flyaways. Easy to use and it doesn't cause much damage to your hair due to the titanium. I still do recommend using a heat protector. Your hair will thank you for it!