BY CONAIR

This sleek conair hair dryer helps protect your hair from heat damage with use of the tourmaline ceramic technology. the ionic technology, with help of the detachable concentrator, reduces frizz so your hair looks silky smooth. there are 3 heat settings and 2 speeds so you can customize to your hair type. the hinged filter allows for easy cleaning and a quicker dry. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jamie A.
Jessup
Works as expected. Not to heavy, long enough cord. I dry my hair biweekly and it doesn’t take very long, even when I straighten it. I bought it at Sally beauty supply, it’s moderately priced and I think was on sale.
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
This is an amazing tool for just drying or using to dry straight. Easy to handle and hold. Bought mine at Sally beauty so a little pricey but I indulged because I deserved it! I've had mine for a while now very durable and worth the buy
Miranda H.
Brooks, KY
Great dryer.  I like the tools that it comes with.  The diffuser is great for long straight hair.  I like the cold hair button and different drying levels.  The hot setting does not get too hot.  I use this product every few days.  I would recommend this to others.  It has been a great dryer and I have used it for 4 years.
Kohi S.
Bought this last year for my sister. It's excellent, hair feels soft with no flyaways. Easy to use and it doesn't cause much damage to your hair due to the titanium. I still do recommend using a heat protector. Your hair will thank you for it!
Maegan W.
I love this hair dryer. It does not get to hot and it also has a cold setting to set your style after you're finished. I use this product a few times a week when fixing my hair. Mine also came with an attachment but I don't utilize it as much. I would recommend this product for sure!
Sarah J.
29536 4th st millsboro de
This is the hair dryer that both my sister and I each own. I dry my hair every single day and I have had this for a long time and it still works just as well as the first day. If it ever goes up I will definitely buy the same one.
Shana P.
COSBY, TN
Conair Titanium Ceramic hair dryer is one of the best hair dryers I've used in a long time. It doesn't get so hot that it burns you yet it gets hot enough to dry your hair in half the time as my old one.
Katie Q.
My favorite hair dryer!! Helps get the volume I want at the top as well and gets my curly hair slightly straight and brings the frizz down dramatically and it cuts drying time in half
I really enjoy using this hair dryer. I have several different kinds. This ceramic hair dryer is very light weight and easy to manipulate in my hands. I can move around very freely as I am doing my hair or someone else's.
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
This was my favorite dryer in my college days. It didn't scorch my hair. I was obsessed with the cold shot button. I used to use a product back then called Bone Straight. It worked well with that product to give me straight, sleek styles that did not scorch my hair.