Conair Thermal Shine Model 121NP uploaded by Angeleen O.Conair Thermal Shine Model 121NP uploaded by Angeleen O.

BY CONAIR

The Conair 121NP Thermal Shine blow dryer features both Ceramic and Ionic Technology which reduces frizz and dries hair from the inside-out.  Its lightweight design makes it comfortable to use and travel with.  It includes 3 heat settings and 2 speed settings for versatile styling.  It includes concentrator and diffuser for pin-point styling.  Hang ring also present for easy and convenient storage.  ; see more...

Conair Thermal Shine Model 121NP

Start your review of Conair Thermal Shine Model 121NP!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jess L.
I normally do not blow dry my hair since my ends tend to get brittle and split. But when I need to speed up my hair drying process I grab my Conair dryer and set it on low to dry towards my roots and middle of my hair. If you are looking for a generic hair dryer and a great cost I recommend conair brands with the low/high option with the cool burst button.
Micaela D.
I don't blow dry my hair very often, as I have curly hair that tends to frizz when exposed to heat. But when I use this blow dryer, the frizz becomes manageable. I would consider this blow dryer to be fairly priced, it's nothing fancy, but it will get the job done quickly!
Katie E.
Richmond, KY
The power on this dryer is great. It usually takes a very long time for me to dry all of my hair. This hair dryer seems to make it just a little shorter on time. it produces plenty of air both warm and cool. I've had it for several years with no problem at all!
Sarah R.
Beachwood, NJ
I believe this is the one I own, but in a different color. This product dries my hair so fast, and so many others take over an hour to fully dry my hair. It comes on every trip with me, and I can't imagine getting a different brand!
Brad N Destiny T.
Morehead, KY
Its okay. Not great. My hair gets caught in the end sometimes and it pulls it out! Needs cleaned out frequently and its annoying. Easy to use nut take awhile to blow dry my hair. Great price though. Probably could find better.
CHRISTINA M.
Vienna, OH
Cheap, but works wonders! I always use the black flat head on the blow dryer and it works well with my round brush. Had mine for about 3 years and still works like it's brand new! I had a Conair for 3 years before that one, too!
Sarah T.
Oviedo, FL
Ive had this blow dryer for almost 4 years now and while its not as powerful as it used to be, its still going strong. I have medium thickness long hair, and its powerful enough to dry my hair in less than 15 minutes.
Larissa S.
Mckinney, TX
Does it's job and works great. The diffuser helps to keep my hair from going too frizzy. The heat on it helps dry my hair quickly and it's affordable! What more can you ask for?
Lori G.
Kingsport, TN
Hey ya'll just want to give my opinion of the Conair Thermal Hair Dryer. I received this hair dryer for Christmas last year. So I've been using it for almost a year now. It is durable and will last quite a while. I have very thick hair and much like all other hair dryers you have to be careful when blowing you hair dry when you have your head turned over your hair may get pulled into the back of the dryer itself. It is better than the other hair dryer that I use to have and will mostly dry all my hair with in 5 min. There were attachments included within the box. One in particular that I tried to use was a comb like thing but it will fall off when trying to use it to straighten your hair maybe I should've duct taped that blasted thing on. For the money overall I guess it was pretty good. Thanks, and hope you all have a blessed day!
Lea P.
I've had mine for years. Works well gets the job done. I usually section my hair because my hair is pretty thick and wavy. I think I've purchased mine at Costco but not sure. It comes in a nice purple color and I think a pink

Target