Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair DryersConair
The Knot Dr All-in-One Medium Oval Dryer Brush

Conair The Knot Dr. All-in-One Medium Oval Dryer Brush

The INFINITIPRO BY CONAIR Detangling Hot Air Brush is the perfect addition to your hair styling tools. This hair dryer and volumizer can be used to style wet or dry hair detangling it with The Knot Dr Bristles while adding volume and shine from the ceramic coated barrel and ionic generator. The vertical airflow vents allow for optimal performance along the oval shaped barrel, which smooths the hair out while adding volume at the root and soft bouncy curls at the ends. This Hot Air Brush is perfect for any age or hair type with its 3 heat settings plus cool shot button with 1,000 watts for powerful, quick hair drying and styling. 6-foot professional line cord. Achieve flawless volume and brilliant shine at home with the Detangling Hot Air Brush from INFINITIPRO BY CONAIR.

• The Knot Dr All-in-One Dryer Brush designed to detangle, defrizz and dry and style with one tool – saving you time!
  • IIonic Technology: includes a powerful, high-voltage ion generator that flattens the hair cuticle, reducing frizz and leaving hair shiny and more manageable
  • Small Oval Brush Design – ideal for medium to short hair to create a salon blowout

Does it damage your hair at all?
que tal es este cepillo secador? la calidad del cepillo es buena ? cuando el cepillo se dañe por uso se puede el reemplazar?
Is this actually beneficial to hair? Does it detangle and volumize?
Start your review of Conair The Knot Dr. All-in-One Medium Oval Dryer Brush!
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
Conair The Knot Dr. All-in-One Medium Oval Dryer Brush uploaded by Heather Z.
I enjoyed using this product because it was lightweight and comfortable to hold. I love the color and was impressed with the sleek packaging. However, I felt like it took a link time to dry my hair and I had to go over the same pieces several times. I also did not notice that it made my hair more shiny than usual.
Texhoma, OK
Conair The Knot Dr. All-in-One Medium Oval Dryer Brush uploaded by Briselda E.
I fell in love with this product. It does not tangle your hair whatsoever and it dries it pretty quickly. it's very affordable as well. I use this product daily and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a great drier and brush that won't tangle your hair. what's even better is you have 2 in 1. Love it!
N Las Vegas, NV
Conair The Knot Dr. All-in-One Medium Oval Dryer Brush uploaded by Liliana A.
I love this product and the color is amazing super easy to work with I styled my hair super quick and it’s very light weight so your arms won’t get tired lol 😍🤩 !!!!
Alpena, MI
Conair The Knot Dr. All-in-One Medium Oval Dryer Brush uploaded by Sierria C.
I love the look of this brush. It does what it said it’s supposed to do. I did take a star away because it’s not entirely for fine hair. It didn’t really curl any part of it and it pulled my hair a bit. Dried my hair in record time and beautifully though
Incentivized Review
Chula Vista, CA
Conair The Knot Dr. All-in-One Medium Oval Dryer Brush uploaded by Annalisa W.
I’m actually super impressed with how well this works! to start, it’s fairly light and easier to hold than a normal blow dryer. I like the colors and the simplicity of it. There are three settings; cool, low, and high, so it’s super simple to use. You can take the round head off and use it as a regular dryer to remove some moisture before going through it with the brush head. I have long hair down to my waist, so it can take me awhile to dry and straighten it. It only took me 10 MINUTES to dry my hair and I didn’t even need to straighten it! My hair feels super soft and smooth! I’m ditching my old blow dryer and making this my go to hair tool! Great for us moms who don’t have a lot of time to do our hair. Hop out of the shower and in 10 minutes you have beautiful, soft, voluminous hair!
Sugar Hill, GA
Conair The Knot Dr. All-in-One Medium Oval Dryer Brush uploaded by Amber B.
As a super busy mom to two crazy toddlers, I rarely get the time to do a full getting ready process. I absolutely love that this makes that so much easier! It’s a one stop shop for styling & drying at the same time. The medium attachment is great and I love that you have the option to pre dry your hair like a regular drying if you leave the attachment off. I can get my hair completely gorgeous in under 15 minutes, without even needing to use a straightener. It left my hair feeling smooth and soft. Overall, it’s a GREAT product that I am so thankful to have!
Warren, PA
Conair The Knot Dr. All-in-One Medium Oval Dryer Brush uploaded by Katherine J.
I was very surprised how soft and silky my hair was after using The Knot Dr. . I usually don’t blow dry my hair because it gets super frizzy if I do but it didn’t get frizzy with INFINITI PRO. I love how it make me feel like I went to the salon and powerful fast style is definitely helpful especially with being a busy Mama. I really enjoy my All in one Dryer Brush I have no cons for this product.
Los Angeles, CA
Conair The Knot Dr. All-in-One Medium Oval Dryer Brush uploaded by Natalie G.
This is an amazing hair tool! It is very easy to use. I used the blow dryer after towel drying my hair. Then, I attached the barrel. I have long, thick hair. So, I brushed my hair beforehand. The barrel is the perfect size to give you a nice soft curl! I love how it made my hair feel. My hair feels so soft and isn’t that frizzy after using this tool.
Sacramento, CA
Conair The Knot Dr. All-in-One Medium Oval Dryer Brush uploaded by Angelica B.
Conair The Knot Dr. All-in-One Medium Oval Dryer Brush uploaded by Angelica B.
I received this product in a vox box and I was so excited it definitely lived up to my expectations if not more it was so easy to use its gonna be amazing for quickly drying my hair since i have hair passes my butt and it takes forever to dry with this brush i got it pretty much fully detangled smoothed and dry in 15 mins max probably less, I also love that you cam use the handle as a detachable hair dryer on its own as well! I think it’ll be even more amazing if I layer my hair so I can get that true blowout effect to frame my face. Overall super easy to use and Id definitely recommend I do not have any cons I think its great!!!
LosAngeles
Conair The Knot Dr. All-in-One Medium Oval Dryer Brush uploaded by Kimberly P.
I love the color and shape of this product and feel that it did a wonderful job on maintaining my natural volume and smoothing frizz. I use it to style.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Orlando, FL
il y a 14 jours
Conair The Knot Dr All-In-One Small Oval Dryer Brush Is this worth it? How does it compare to the popular revlon one?
Melissa M. il y a 14 jours
I used my friends revlon and in my opinion I like this one better it’s lighter too me and just easier to work with. But both are good options! Price wise this is about 10 dollars cheaper or something like that!
Springfield, VT
il y a 17 jours
Tabitha M. il y a 17 jours
Let us know how it goes! I'm just as curious if it will actually works on long hair.