Conair The Knot Dr.® All-In-One Dryer Brush

How do you detangle, dry, style, and volumize your hair—all with one styling tool? The Knot Dr.® knows. Equipped with innovative detangling technology to smooth away snags, and ionic technology to reduce frizz, The Knot Dr.® All-In-One Dryer Brush is all you need to create salon-caliber styles quickly and easily. Ideal for all hair types, with two heat settings and a cool setting, plus a volumizing attachment, this styling essential is the cure that banishes bad hair days forever.

I would totally love to try this out,any opinions how good it is, thankyou?
Do you know how it works on curly hair??
What do u think about this product ?
Start your review of Conair The Knot Dr.® All-In-One Dryer Brush!
Brittni Rae W.
Conair The Knot Dr.® All-In-One Dryer Brush uploaded by Brittni Rae W.
I was really excited to try this tool since I don’t have a hair dryer and I hate having wet hair. So far I’ve only used the brush attachment. I separate my damp hair into 2-4 sections and then brush with the low or cool setting. The tool is a little bulky in my hands (I attached a photo for reference on its size) but works great. I definitely notice my hair feeling softer afterwards. I’ll update this review when I try the volume pick Caution to pet owners: like a vacuum or regular hair dryer, your pet will not like the sound of this. It’s pretty loud and my cat was quite panicky
Nelly C.
Conair The Knot Dr.® All-In-One Dryer Brush uploaded by Nelly C.
This works really well and is easy to use, especially for those who aren't as skilled. It dries my hair quickly and leaves it feeling soft and silky. I use this every time after washing my hair. It is one the bulkier side so it if was more lightweight and compact then it would be ideal.
Ruth P.
Center Point, AL
Conair The Knot Dr.® All-In-One Dryer Brush uploaded by Ruth P.
I have been using this for several weeks now and absolutely love it. My hair is long but very fine and thin which causes it to tangle easily. No more days of blow drying my hair to only have to brush out a ton of tangles AND it looks like I’ve flat ironed it without having to use a second heat tool!!!
Malia J.
Mission Viejo, CA
Conair The Knot Dr.® All-In-One Dryer Brush uploaded by Malia J.
This brush tool is something that everyone with long hair NEEDS in their collection. It is very affordable for being a blow dryer and brush/styling tool in one. My hair is wavy and long and this smoothed it right out. I would recommend this to anyone looking to smooth out unruly hair. 👏
Michelle H.
Angier, NC
Conair The Knot Dr.® All-In-One Dryer Brush uploaded by Michelle H.
I absolutely love this thing! I no longer have to wait for my hair to air dry (because I don't like having to use both hands with a brush and hair dryer) because this bad boy is a hair dryer and brush all in one!! There are several different heat settings depending on your hair type. I had to use the high heat due to my long, thick hair.
Sarah D.
Conair The Knot Dr.® All-In-One Dryer Brush uploaded by Sarah D.
Influenster sent me a Conair Knot Dr. All-in-One Dryer Brush hair styling tool to test and holy smokes, I am surprised and IN ADORATION of the outcome. During the pandemic, my hairstyles have been lower maintenance than usual and I don't wash my hair as often. I love the idea of big smooth volume but I want it to be easy and quick to create. My sisters happen to also both have a dryer brush and have been raving about how much they love theirs, so I was excited to try out the Conair one. This hair tool is touted as having the best hair de-tangling technology but I was cautiously optimistic about it working well for my bleached hair (topped with blue dye). My hair can be fragile and takes a while to dry, knotting up from time to time, even with the various conditioning and smoothing products I use. Y'all this thing is pure magic for knots; it untangles them so they have no chance of growing into a ratty ball! It does recommend a lower heat setting for my hair type but I'm impatient and sometimes think I know better :) ..... so I quickly switched to the higher heat setting to get my hair dry faster. I did not use the volumizer attachment for this simple style but I still saw more bounce and body in my hair than usual. I am pumped because this is super easy to use!! I doubt I will have any reason to hang on to my old hair dryer. I am now spoiled and loyal to this tool. It's also affordable coming in around $50 (think of it as a combo styling tool, not just a dryer), and it's easy to find online. It's lighter than my old hair dryer and I like not having to hold a separate brush in my other hand while drying my hair. Definitely grab this amazing hair tool to make soft and fast blowouts at home much more attainable! #TheKnotDrforConair Conair The Knot Dr.® All-In-One Dryer Brush
Rachel L.
Oak Island, NC
Conair The Knot Dr.® All-In-One Dryer Brush uploaded by Rachel L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Absolutely,a game changer for me and getting ready everyday,so easy to use and drys my hair so quickly, and without frizz.
Kerstie T.
Plano, TX
Conair The Knot Dr.® All-In-One Dryer Brush uploaded by Kerstie T.
Conair The Knot Dr.® All-In-One Dryer Brush uploaded by Kerstie T.
I was pleasantly surprised! I’m a professional hairstylist by day and I know my way around a brush and blowdryer so I’ve never been too interested in this all in one kind of tool, but when I got it sent to me I was curious. I must say it gets hot for only being 1000watts(standard blowdryer is 1875w), but this thing blows. I don’t think I would make a complete switchover as it took me double the time to achieve the results I strive for but definitely will be my travel styler. It has the brush attachment and bonus a comb style attachment for volume, I was able to use it to smooth out my roots before getting into the style. Would definitely recommend this for anyone not able to get into the salon, travel, or if you prefer to do your own hair but don’t want the arm cramps from the standard 2 tool process.
Tina G.
Galesburg, KS
Conair The Knot Dr.® All-In-One Dryer Brush uploaded by Tina G.
This product was amazing! It helped me to WANT to do my hair again! The simplicity was great. I will say that I wish the brush part was a little smaller. It DEFINITELY gave you volume. I ended up having to straighten my hair after just to tone it down a little big. Overall, I would still recommend!
Valerie D.
Fort Worth, TX
Conair The Knot Dr.® All-In-One Dryer Brush uploaded by Valerie D.
I love how multifunctional and lightweight this is, I can comb out my bleached thick hair, dry it and style it with one machine. I wish that the dryer was a bit strong at times so it could blow dry my hair a bit faster but it isn’t as damaging as my other hair dryers, so that is nice :) overall would use over and over.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Poppy D.
Charlotte, NC
il y a un mois
Did you know that Influenster is giving away Conair The Knot Dr.® All-In-One Dryer Brush on IG? Sign up on Influenster Instagram page. The deadline to participate is by midnight 5/14
lisa M. il y a un mois