Conair TC605BC ThermaCell Cordless Curling Iron, 0.6 Pound

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cheyanne T.
Midland, TX
I just tried this out for the first time at my friend's house, and OMG! This is amazing!!It does not have a clamp, and it is cordless! You don't have to worry about the cord tangling up and causing you to mess up a curl, burn yourself or drop the iron!I already placed an order online for one of my own because this was so amazing! It had just the right amount of heat, and my curls held up all day. (NO HAIRSPRAY WAS USED!)Also, it is very inexpensive! I am so happy I have found this iron. Keep up the good work Conair! Can't wait to see what you coe out with next! :)
Heather D.
This is great for on the go use! It fits in my purse so I can take it anywhere. When my hairstyle needs to be freshened up through out the day, it only takes minutes to do. This is also great for traveling and after the gym. The price is fantastic for the product that you get! You can also buy refill batteries at an affordable price. I have had mine for years and it still works great!
Christina K.
Chico, CA
I love using this for the gym when I can't go home and make myself %100 after a workout. Just do some strategic curling and go. Also great for events like weddings or formals. You can throw it in your purse for touchups
Trisha F.
Esparto , CA
I remember doing this a few years ago and it never worked ! It almost never got warm let alone hot enough to curl my hair on the go . The idea is brilliant but the technology is not there yet .terrible product that never worked for me
Keila S.
Kearny, NJ
Wasn't worth the money,it never got hot enough,I would not recommend. It not like ad promised,sadly I need this for outdoors photoshoot and it wasn't good enough.
Trinity M.
La Quinta, CA
Absolutely love this! It's so convenient because the cord doesn't get in the way! To get the best looking curls from this product curl all your hair in one direction away from your face! I got in online but I'm sure you could find it in stores too! I wish they had more sizes in these!
Kassandra V.
Brooklyn , NY
I was skeptical at first but this is amazing! A cordless curling iron ! My dreams have come true lol as we all no cords can get a little annoying at time and all over the place. So obviously this works wonders !
priscilla k.
I always trust conair when it comes. Too hair tools this mini on the go curling iron is a excellent. Life saver when your in a rush. My curls never looked better
Nicci P.
Independence, MO
i love this iron i think im gonna get another to have one on hand at work and in car. i recieved it off the site online where people sale things in a group action .satisfeid
Natalia B.
I like this curling iron, it is very easy to use and the result are amazing. just put a cream that helps with the heat and you are all done to look cute curls.