BY CONAIR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

ThermaCell Compact Curling Iron is Cordless with no plugs or batteries; Small Size allows you to take it everywhere; Compact Handy Carry Case protects purse from hot barrel; Fast Heat-up reaches professional curling temperature quickly; One Standard-size Replacebale ThermaCell Butane Gas Cartridge with approximately 2-3 Months Life (depending on use) is included; No Messy Refilling.

kate e.
I love this curling item, I got it as a gift and what I like the most is that I don't have to plug it in to use it.
Julieth O.
Medellín, Antioquia

I tried it at a friend's house is the best, I loved it I would like to have one, it's the best and I recommend it
Kimberly P.
Bell gardens,ca
This curling iron leave very beautiful curls they still up by the end of the night so party animals don't worry
Veronica S.
I liked the outcome I had when I used this product. It worked really well on my hair and made it look pretty.
Sara P.
Natrona Heights, PA
They get the job done. They're easy to use and you don't really have to be a professional to get s good look
Majito G.
Miami, Florida
Cuando era pequeña lo usaba no me gusta pero si da un Look sofisticado recomendado para eventos especiales
Thaymar G.
me encanta es super buena ´porque te deja el cabello muy cuidado no reseca ni quema las puntas como otras
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
Perfect for traveling this little guy still packs a big enough lunch to create pretty long lasting curls
Gaia L.
Gordonville, PA
Left my hair curly for days even tho my hair is only wavy, great deal and great value, not my favorite..
Stacy D.
Biloxi, MS
Wow !! This product is great!!! It gives great curls and bounce to the curled this is a must have!!