BY CONAIR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

ThermaCell Compact Curling Iron is Cordless with no plugs or batteries; Small Size allows you to take it everywhere; Compact Handy Carry Case protects purse from hot barrel; Fast Heat-up reaches professional curling temperature quickly; One Standard-size Replacebale ThermaCell Butane Gas Cartridge with approximately 2-3 Months Life (depending on use) is included; No Messy Refilling.

Madison L.
Madison L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So great! This curling iron is in in a compact form so you can stash it and take it anywhere. I love how it's so versatile and is easy to use. I'm not much of a hair curler, but this product t makes me look like I'm a pro.
Amber N.
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect for traveling this little guy still packs a big enough lunch to create pretty long lasting curls
Dana P.
Dana P.
Heath springs, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great curling iron. I've owned for years and does a great job curling my hair. I recommend.
riz z.
riz z.
Flushing, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I receive my iron and tried it out. I would have to say I am really impressed with it. Easy to use (just insert the thermal cell cartridge in the unit, turn it on and then push the start button a few times) and fast heat-up. My iron was hot and ready in less than 5 minutes. I have long hair and mainly use an iron to curl the ends for some body and a nice look. The iron made some very nice curls. When finished, I simply turned the iron off, removed the cartridge and put everything back in the case it came with....warm iron and all. Great for travel and on-the-go touch ups...fits nicely in purses or bags. Glad I bought it...highly recommend!
Cheryl S.
Cheryl S.
Los Lunas, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this!! It's perfect for every day use and I love using it for traveling! It's lightweight and compact enough to take anywhere!! It does it's job beautifully and doesn't dry out my hair! I would totally recommend this!!
Heizel D.
Heizel D.
Savannah
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't usually use this item a lot but when I do It gets the job done!!! The only issue for me is that I can't use it as often cause it burns my hair really bad
Jess Q.
Jess Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really really like the Conair brand in general but this is the curling iron I use the most. It gets hot rather quick and so it doesn't take as long to curl my long and thick hair cause usually I just get tired part of the way through.
Nazy N.
Nazy N.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought this from ulta few months back . I have a long silky straight hair and this does wonders on it . I would definitely recommend this to every one who love to curl their hari
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got mine tryng to save money on something expensive but as they say you get what you pay for , this wand was so upseting it did not even heat up much
Brenda B.
Brenda B.
This curling iron is amazing my friend used hers on me one time and I loved the finished look it's really fast and the curls are gorgeous!!!