Conair Supreme Curling Iron Combo Pack: 1/2-Inch, 3/4-Inch, 1-Inch uploaded by Mary D.

BY CONAIR

The Conair Supreme Irons Combo Pack features a 1/2-inch for tight curls, 3/4-inch for medium and 1-inch for jumbo curls for a great value. Each barrel is made of steel and will meet any styling need you encounter. With this simple, but useful design you can create your own unique hairstyle. With 2 heat settings and three different sizes of barrels, the possibilities are truly endless. Keep you and your irons safe with the featured safety stand and cool tip.

• I've used Conair curling irons for many years. They are great, high...1 Answers
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Bronx, NY
The price for these three different sized curling irons is great, but I do not use these curling irons due to the fact that it does not have any heat adjustment switch, it does not heat up hot enough to my liking and it doesn't really effectively curl my hair. I will not buy this triple product pack again.
Michaela J.
Michaela J.
El Paso, TX
This works well when I need to curl my hair and I got the pack because I got the different sizes. I will say I use the largest one the most because I have long thick hair so this one gets the curls I want the most.
Shelby N.
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
This is an awesome set to have. You can three different sized curlers to chose from. They heat up quickly. If your hair is thick though it may take some time although in not an expert at curling hair.
Xai X.
Xai X.
With my thin hair, this is the perfect wand for me! I can achieve small or big curls with this wand and style it however I want. Very affordable compare to the other expensive tools.
Dana H.
Dana H.
I don't think these work too well. It's a nice deal but you're better off buying more expensive ones
Anabel M.
Anabel M.
Not the best from Conair. They quite a while to heat and the temperature is not that much.
Ileen G.
Ileen G.
Anaheim, CA
I dont like how these curl my hair i have had these for years the curls don't take to good
Mary D.
Mary D.
Dyersburg, TN
I looooooveeeee them, I just love this curly irons. I got them at Walmart for a super cheap price and they do an amazing job. They heat up fast and they're easy to use. I'd definitely buy them again. They're great for any kind of curls, from beach waves to really thin curls, they're my to go to curling iron! Conair Supreme Curling Iron Combo Pack: 1/2-Inch, 3/4-Inch, 1-Inch
Odalis C.
Odalis C.
Taylorsville, UT
I'm not the type to go spending a lot of money on hair tools so when I saw the price of these, I thought it was a steal! I use the 1 inch iron to get beachy waves & the 3/4 inch iron for tight curls & they always come out lovely. The only thing I wish it had was a heat setting but other than that, I really like using these. If you're on a budget but want different size curling irons, pick these babies up.
Sydney C.
Sydney C.
Absolutely do not like these! I bought because I thought I was getting an amazing deal and I could split these up to my two sisters since we lived apart. But no! The heat was not strong enough for my liking and it seemed impossible for me to finish my whole head of hair. I have thick long hair for reference. My sisters ended up giving it to a friend who has thin hair since it worked better for her. Was really disappointed in these.
Deb V.
Deb V.
Woodbridge , VA
I've used Conair curling irons for many years. They are great, high performing drug store brand curling irons. They last a long time. The varying sizes make sure that you have just the right size for the curls you want. Great buy.