Conair Supreme Curling Iron Combo Pack: 1/2-Inch, 3/4-Inch, 1-Inch uploaded by Heather P.Conair Supreme Curling Iron Combo Pack: 1/2-Inch, 3/4-Inch, 1-Inch uploaded by Juana D.

BY CONAIR

The Conair Supreme Irons Combo Pack features a 1/2-inch for tight curls, 3/4-inch for medium and 1-inch for jumbo curls for a great value. Each barrel is made of steel and will meet any styling need you encounter. With this simple, but useful design you can create your own unique hairstyle. With 2 heat settings and three different sizes of barrels, the possibilities are truly endless. Keep you and your irons safe with the featured safety stand and cool tip.

• I've used Conair curling irons for many years. They are g...1 Answers
Alejandra C.
I was on the search for a small curling iron to make some tight curls and I saw this pack at walmart for a low price so I decided to try it. I liked that they had 3 different sizes. I plugged it in and it takes quite a bit to get hot. Usually i will plug in the curling iron and finish my makeup up while it gets hot. It doesnt get too hot and you can't adjust the heat or turn it off. They aren't the best but it will do. The price and convenience of if being close by was good but the curling irons could be way better. its good for touch ups but thats about it.
April R.
Bronx, NY
These curling irons aren't the best but they aren't the worst. They do their job in terms of curling and they don't get extremely hot. Depending on your hair that may be a good thing. The downside to these is that they break pretty easily. The handle tends to snap from the curling wand leaving you with a dangling useless mess.
Elizabeth C.
Santa Fe, TX
This product is such a low price for how great it works!! I have been using a Conair since junior high and love them! They work great and are extremely inexpensive. I really like the fact that they don’t put your hair, or at least mine doesn’t
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
This super set I used to have all the time they quit working after about 4 years with them but I do love the colonizers they are really good it worked really well on me the fact that I still hadn't have different kind of irons were more of a hassle but I do say that con curling iron was definitely a go to
briseida S.
Compton, CA
I had bought these and had to go exchange them at the store because once I plugged them in it felt like they weren’t heating up the temperature was too low and I disliked it I thought it was going to be a good buy since it was a three pack
Danika B.
Conair is an affordable brand that produces quality products that work and last. The fact of having 3 different sizes of irons to suit ones needs, just in one package deal, can't be beat.
Kristine O.
Marrero, LA
This set of curling irons is great! It's perfect for someone who is on a budget, but still wants to curl their hair. It comes with a variety of different sized irons, which means you can choose whichever ones you want to achieve the look you're going for. Pros are that it's lightweight and leaves my hair super shiny when I curl it. Cons are that you can't adjust the heat up or down, so you want to be careful of how long you hold these on your hair. Don't want to burn it, you know? I've used these to achieve perfect ringlets, Veronica Lake style waves, and beachy undone waves/curls. No real complaints here.
Juana D.
Dyersburg, TN
I looooooveeeee them, I just love this curly irons. I got them at Walmart for a super cheap price and they do an amazing job. They heat up fast and they're easy to use. I'd definitely buy them again. They're great for any kind of curls, from beach waves to really thin curls, they're my to go to curling iron! Conair Supreme Curling Iron Combo Pack: 1/2-Inch, 3/4-Inch, 1-Inch
Odalis C.
Taylorsville , UT
I'm not the type to go spending a lot of money on hair tools so when I saw the price of these, I thought it was a steal! I use the 1 inch iron to get beachy waves & the 3/4 inch iron for tight curls & they always come out lovely. The only thing I wish it had was a heat setting but other than that, I really like using these. If you're on a budget but want different size curling irons, pick these babies up.
Sydney C.
Absolutely do not like these! I bought because I thought I was getting an amazing deal and I could split these up to my two sisters since we lived apart. But no! The heat was not strong enough for my liking and it seemed impossible for me to finish my whole head of hair. I have thick long hair for reference. My sisters ended up giving it to a friend who has thin hair since it worked better for her. Was really disappointed in these.
Deb V.
Woodbridge , VA
I've used Conair curling irons for many years. They are great, high performing drug store brand curling irons. They last a long time. The varying sizes make sure that you have just the right size for the curls you want. Great buy.

Amazon