BY CONAIR

Holds Hot or Cold Rollers Securely Sections hair while styling 2 Holds hot orcold rollers securely 1 Helps prevent lines in hair 4 Easy-to-use super spring clips 7 Holds rollers firmly in place 6 Promotes superior curl formation 5 Fits small, medium, large, and jumbo rollers Super Clips hold rollers firmly in place for superior curl formation and longer-lasting results. Super Clips fit on small, medium, large and jumbo rollers. Use Super Clips to hold hair in sections while you are styling. They also provide the perfect way to keep hair away from your face as you wash or apply make-up. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tiffany s.
It works pretty good! I have thick hair and sometimes my hair will just slip out of them!
Eliana H.
Victoria , TX
I like these I use them all the time ..! I love it , they also provide the perfect way to keep hair from your face ..!
Kristina B.
Staten Island, NY
I like these I use them all the time when I use my hot rollers they hold up well
Karla V.