BY STYLING ESSENTIALS

Conair has everything you need for beautiful hair. Long, smooth metal clips slip through the hair without pulling. Clips open easily and hold hair securely in place. see more...

Maria C.
Waco, TX
Conair Styling Essentials Wave Clips, 6 count are used when I'm working on my hair. The clips stay in place while I'm styling a different section of my hair. I have medium length hair that is not as thick as it use to be but the clips help me out a lot.
Chelsea N.
Coalinga, CA
I use these clips everyday. Great for sectioning hair to style. And they are very affordable where I live. They also don't leave creases on my hair like some other clips tend to do.
Miranda C.
Hesperia, CA
Very cheaply priced clips to section hair while styling. I use them almost everyday. Does not leave any marks or creases on my recently styled sections of hair either.
Alex M.
La Vista, NE
These clips are my go to when I'm doing curls or just an everyday look. Helps so much and really honestly recommend them
Brenda M.
Tifton, Ga
I fine these clips very useful. As I curls my hair I leave them in because it helps my curls stay in longer.