Conair Styling Essentials Teasing Hair Brush uploaded by Wendy C.

BY CONAIR #58 in Hairbrushes & Combs

This mixed boar bristle brush has alternating low and high rows to lift hair and lock in extra volume and fullness. The long pointed tail creates perfect parts and sections hair precisely. The boar bristles distribute hairs own oils to leave hair silky and shiny. ; see more...

Conair Styling Essentials Teasing Hair Brush
  • "I just bought this,and with thin hair ,this works PERFECT for adding volume to my hair." in 2 reviews
  • "I know whatever you tease your hair with bunches it up, but I've found that teasing combs work best on my fine dry hair - I have more control over how much tangle there ends up being and I can brush it out much easier. " in 1 review
layan y.
ajman
Review for: Black, Tail, Dressing 2 Combs more...
I love this hair brush when I have wet hair and want to add volume too I use this hair brush with my hair dryer and it works like a charm to give me volume and body to my hair.
Addison C.
Monticello, IN
Perfect tool! It teases my hair perfectly! And I use it very often! It’s great for parting your hair as well! The price was great and I bought it from Walmart!
Kayley W.
Carson City, MI
Love using this. Makes teasing a lot easier and faster. Great to use for a night out. Gives the perfect tease look I love and is worth the price.
Raven W.
I love using this! I love using this! I really, really, love using this productbecause when i use it it lays my edges down perfectly, its brilliant! It always does the job!
Ilse L.
92143
Me encanta este cepillo con esto puedo hacer cardado y pulir dejando un look perfecto , me ha durado mucho tienpo y no me costo nada caro y conair es una marca que siempre tengo prentente a la hora de comprar productos para el cabello.
Liz F.
Alto, MI
I looooovvveee this brush. The bristles are firm enough to do the job but don't hurt your head or hair. This gives the perfect amount of tease, that stays!! I'm obsessed with it and recommend to everyone. Not expensive either!
Mikeya C.
I use this brush for my little girl when i need to do precise pony tails without it messing up the other sections of her hair and its gentle enough that it gets through the hair without being too rough on her little head. I use it too when i need to brush down my edges or for a quick pony updo.
Lauren W.
Hermann, MO
I love this brush! I have bought 3 of them because I have lost one before and never found it back so i bought some backup because it is literally something i cannot live without. I love it because it is so super easy to tease my hair and at the end of it helps part my hair which is great. I really love it and can't live without it.
Kirsten H.
My boyfriend just got this the other day and he really enjoys it. He has super wavy hair but it goes through easily so I would hughly recommend it.
Jordan M.
Moscow, ID
I have this comb and I use it for my cheer hair. I mean it's a good comb and quite durable but there's nothing incredibly special about it. But if you're looking for a comb that's gonna work and last for a long time then this ones for you!
Brianna D.
Springfield, PA
Where can I buy? I've checked target, no luck.
Brenny H.
Twinsburg , OH
I've never tasted before... is it hard to get out?