Conair Styling Essentials Teasing Hair Brush uploaded by Wendy C.

BY CONAIR

This mixed boar bristle brush has alternating low and high rows to lift hair and lock in extra volume and fullness. The long pointed tail creates perfect parts and sections hair precisely. The boar bristles distribute hairs own oils to leave hair silky and shiny. ; see more...

Conair Styling Essentials Teasing Hair Brush
  • "I just bought this,and with thin hair ,this works PERFECT for adding volume to my hair." in 2 reviews
  • "I know whatever you tease your hair with bunches it up, but I've found that teasing combs work best on my fine dry hair - I have more control over how much tangle there ends up being and I can brush it out much easier. " in 1 review
Ilse L.
92143
Me encanta este cepillo con esto puedo hacer cardado y pulir dejando un look perfecto , me ha durado mucho tienpo y no me costo nada caro y conair es una marca que siempre tengo prentente a la hora de comprar productos para el cabello.
Denyka Y.
Love this product! My boyfriend gave me one for Christmas a couple years ago, and I've been using them ever since. They are great for back combing your hair, and I think it also works well when combing out your hair before bed/showering after it's been teased all day. I have repurchased multiple times for myself and friends/family.
pamela h.
Stephenville,crossing,nl
This teasing brush,is,amazing this is part of my everyday hair routine...my hair is very thin and this brush give me volume wherever I want it and it stays all day long wither I wear my hair down,or up or pinned to the side this is an amazing product and I think every girl should own one even,if they have thick hair. :)
Emily D.
I just bought this and I love this! I always have used regular combs but once I started to use this it was great! I would recommend this
Brianna D.
Springfield, PA
Where can I buy? I've checked target, no luck.
Meghan L.
Plantation , FL
How well does this work for teasing hair to add volume at the roots ? Looking for something that will give volume but not make my hair look like I was just electrocuted
Brenny H.
Twinsburg, OH
I've never tasted before... is it hard to get out?

Amazon