Add a Photo

By CONAIR
#37 in Hairbrushes & Combs
This mixed boar bristle brush has alternating low and high rows to lift hair and lock in extra volume and fullness. The long pointed tail creates perfect parts and sections hair precisely. The boar bristles distribute hairs own oils to leave hair silky and shiny. ;
Photo (1)
Mikeya C.
Mikeya C.

I use this brush for my little girl when i need to do precise pony tails without it messing up the other sections of her hair and its gentle enough that it gets through the hair without being too rough on her little head. I use it too when i need to brush down my edges or for a quick pony updo.
Liz F.
Liz F.
Kentwood, MI

I looooovvveee this brush. The bristles are firm enough to do the job but don't hurt your head or hair. This gives the perfect amount of tease, that stays!! I'm obsessed with it and recommend to everyone. Not expensive either!
Renee C.
Renee C.
Alvord, TX

I just bought this,and with thin hair ,this works PERFECT for adding volume to my hair.
This is one accessory I can not live with out.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Moscow, ID

I have this comb and I use it for my cheer hair. I mean it's a good comb and quite durable but there's nothing incredibly special about it. But if you're looking for a comb that's gonna work and last for a long time then this ones for you!
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
Farmersville, OH

This was great for getting the big hair look for my cheer bump. But some of my little bristles came out.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Hermann, MO

I love this brush! I have bought 3 of them because I have lost one before and never found it back so i bought some backup because it is literally something i cannot live without. I love it because it is so super easy to tease my hair and at the end of it helps part my hair which is great. I really love it and can't live without it.
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.

My boyfriend just got this the other day and he really enjoys it. He has super wavy hair but it goes through easily so I would hughly recommend it.
Tammy Q.
Tammy Q.
Waldorf, Md

Use to part my hair when straighten or curl my hair love it
Lismar U.
Lismar U.

Love this product! My boyfriend gave me one for Christmas a couple years ago, and I've been using them ever since. They are great for back combing your hair, and I think it also works well when combing out your hair before bed/showering after it's been teased all day. I have repurchased multiple times for myself and friends/family.
Leslie N.
Leslie N.
Springfield, MA

I bought this brush for one purpose only and that wasn't to tease. Still I will review it, because I did buy it, even if it was for a different purpose. Being someone w/ kinky/coily hair, sometimes you want your edges (hair on the hairline) to lay flat rather than coil. So instead of using a toothbrush like some others use, I figured this would work just as well and it does. It does have a higher point in the middle row, but that's because the brush is for teasing, but it's very sturdy and with some gel it gels my edges to just lay down.
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Springfield , Pa

Where can I buy? I've checked target, no luck.
Brenny H.
Brenny H.
Middlesex, NC

I've never tasted before... is it hard to get out?

Join Now