Conair Styling Essentials Teasing Hair Brush uploaded by Wendy C.

BY CONAIR #31 in Hairbrushes & Combs

This mixed boar bristle brush has alternating low and high rows to lift hair and lock in extra volume and fullness. The long pointed tail creates perfect parts and sections hair precisely. The boar bristles distribute hairs own oils to leave hair silky and shiny. ; see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I just bought this,and with thin hair ,this works PERFECT for adding volume to my hair." in 2 reviews
  • "I know whatever you tease your hair with bunches it up, but I've found that teasing combs work best on my fine dry hair - I have more control over how much tangle there ends up being and I can brush it out much easier. " in 1 review
Clout P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this! I love using this! I really, really, love using this productbecause when i use it it lays my edges down perfectly, its brilliant! It always does the job!
Liz F.
Alto, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I looooovvveee this brush. The bristles are firm enough to do the job but don't hurt your head or hair. This gives the perfect amount of tease, that stays!! I'm obsessed with it and recommend to everyone. Not expensive either!
Addison C.
Monticello, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect tool! It teases my hair perfectly! And I use it very often! It’s great for parting your hair as well! The price was great and I bought it from Walmart!
Kayley W.
Ionia, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love using this. Makes teasing a lot easier and faster. Great to use for a night out. Gives the perfect tease look I love and is worth the price.
Gretchen B.
As a cosmetologist this comb comes in handy in many situations. Perms, curling hair, and straightening Hair. Do to the fact that it is a carbon comb the rattail can withstand head.
Lasha C.
Eglin Afb, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this comb daily. Great for parting and sectioning off hair an teasing it too. Can't go wrong with this styling comb.
Latashia J.
Memphis , Tn
Great for parting hair but i don't use it to comb my hair because the teeth are too small. It's always good to have tail comb just in case you need it.
Jessica V.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is a great comb. If you have little girls this is a must to fix their hair. It's also great for teasing.
Amanda R.
Bentonville, Ar
Cheep and effective! Its really good for parts, knots and teasing! Both genders can benefit from it. Its a must have for people looking for a cheep teasing tool!
Monica S.
I use this comb while I straighten my hair. It is thick and strong enough not to bend or melt from the heat.
Brianna D.
Springfield, PA
Where can I buy? I've checked target, no luck.
Brenny H.
Middlesex, NC
I've never tasted before... is it hard to get out?