Conair Styling Essentials Teasing Hair Brush uploaded by Wendy C.
3 colors available

BY CONAIR #46 in Hairbrushes & Combs

This mixed boar bristle brush has alternating low and high rows to lift hair and lock in extra volume and fullness. The long pointed tail creates perfect parts and sections hair precisely. The boar bristles distribute hairs own oils to leave hair silky and shiny. ; see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I just bought this,and with thin hair ,this works PERFECT for adding volume to my hair." in 2 reviews
  • "I know whatever you tease your hair with bunches it up, but I've found that teasing combs work best on my fine dry hair - I have more control over how much tangle there ends up being and I can brush it out much easier. " in 1 review
Mikeya C.
Mikeya C.
I use this brush for my little girl when i need to do precise pony tails without it messing up the other sections of her hair and its gentle enough that it gets through the hair without being too rough on her little head. I use it too when i need to brush down my edges or for a quick pony updo.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Upland, PA
Love this comb ! I have 4 daughters (under 10 years old) & this is my favorite comb to part and style our hair with !! This is a must have
Lasha C.
Lasha C.
Eglin AFB, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this comb daily. Great for parting and sectioning off hair an teasing it too. Can't go wrong with this styling comb.
Latashia J.
Latashia J.
Memphis , Tn
Great for parting hair but i don't use it to comb my hair because the teeth are too small. It's always good to have tail comb just in case you need it.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is a great comb. If you have little girls this is a must to fix their hair. It's also great for teasing.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Bentonville, Ar
Cheep and effective! Its really good for parts, knots and teasing! Both genders can benefit from it. Its a must have for people looking for a cheep teasing tool!
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Woodward, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product it works good to separate hair to cut or braid. It makes good clean parts and is very durable!
Gretchen B.
Gretchen B.
As a cosmetologist this comb comes in handy in many situations. Perms, curling hair, and straightening Hair. Do to the fact that it is a carbon comb the rattail can withstand head.
Monica S.
Monica S.
I use this comb while I straighten my hair. It is thick and strong enough not to bend or melt from the heat.
April C.
April C.
Initially I thought that a comb was just a comb, until I tried this one. I liked it bc it was very strong and not flimsy and flexible like the ones that I've used in the past. It works really well when trying to apply relaxer to your scalp.
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Springfield, PA
Where can I buy? I've checked target, no luck.
Brenny H.
Brenny H.
Middlesex, NC
I've never tasted before... is it hard to get out?