Conair Styling Essentials Teasing Hair Brush uploaded by Wendy C.

BY CONAIR #57 in Hairbrushes & Combs

This mixed boar bristle brush has alternating low and high rows to lift hair and lock in extra volume and fullness. The long pointed tail creates perfect parts and sections hair precisely. The boar bristles distribute hairs own oils to leave hair silky and shiny. ; see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I just bought this,and with thin hair ,this works PERFECT for adding volume to my hair." in 2 reviews
  • "I know whatever you tease your hair with bunches it up, but I've found that teasing combs work best on my fine dry hair - I have more control over how much tangle there ends up being and I can brush it out much easier. " in 1 review
Raven W.
I love using this! I love using this! I really, really, love using this productbecause when i use it it lays my edges down perfectly, its brilliant! It always does the job!
Leslie N.
Springfield, MA
I bought this brush for one purpose only and that wasn't to tease. Still I will review it, because I did buy it, even if it was for a different purpose. Being someone w/ kinky/coily hair, sometimes you want your edges (hair on the hairline) to lay flat rather than coil. So instead of using a toothbrush like some others use, I figured this would work just as well and it does. It does have a higher point in the middle row, but that's because the brush is for teasing, but it's very sturdy and with some gel it gels my edges to just lay down.
Kaitlin C.
I've tried an assortment of teasing brushes/combs and this was my least favorite. It knotted my hair more than anything and was painful to brush out. I know whatever you tease your hair with bunches it up, but I've found that teasing combs work best on my fine dry hair - I have more control over how much tangle there ends up being and I can brush it out much easier.
Lauren W.
Hermann, MO
I love this brush! I have bought 3 of them because I have lost one before and never found it back so i bought some backup because it is literally something i cannot live without. I love it because it is so super easy to tease my hair and at the end of it helps part my hair which is great. I really love it and can't live without it.
Mikeya C.
I use this brush for my little girl when i need to do precise pony tails without it messing up the other sections of her hair and its gentle enough that it gets through the hair without being too rough on her little head. I use it too when i need to brush down my edges or for a quick pony updo.
Liz F.
Alto, MI
I looooovvveee this brush. The bristles are firm enough to do the job but don't hurt your head or hair. This gives the perfect amount of tease, that stays!! I'm obsessed with it and recommend to everyone. Not expensive either!
Megan C.
Pearland, TX
I find myself using this bad boy more often than a normal comb or brush, aside from getting out of the shower. I love it so much that I have one for the house, one for my car, and one that I carry when I take along one of my giant purses. A+++
Jordan M.
Moscow, ID
I have this comb and I use it for my cheer hair. I mean it's a good comb and quite durable but there's nothing incredibly special about it. But if you're looking for a comb that's gonna work and last for a long time then this ones for you!
April C.
Initially I thought that a comb was just a comb, until I tried this one. I liked it bc it was very strong and not flimsy and flexible like the ones that I've used in the past. It works really well when trying to apply relaxer to your scalp.
Jessica T.
Addison, MI
My hair is naturally straight and very soft. This tease brush is the only thing that makes my hair "poofy" and it stays that way all day. Well worth the $5 and is easy to use to tease hair.
Brianna D.
Springfield, PA
Where can I buy? I've checked target, no luck.
Brenny H.
Twinsburg , OH
I've never tasted before... is it hard to get out?