Conair Styling Essentials Spiral Rollers Set
Top Questions See all 4 Q&A
- "If you have thin hair or even short hair you shouldn't use these unless you want to look like Shirley Temple." in 1 review
- "I usually apply them before getting dressed and by the time I'm done it has given me the curls I wanted in less the time it would take to use a curling iron." in 1 review
- "WhenI first got these in high school i didn't use them much but after a while I fell in love!" in 1 review
There are so many factors that decide the type of curl you will get. I’ve attached 2 photos below to show a tight curl and a more soft loose one both accomplished with these curlers.
First I want to say that I appreciate that I can get good curls without heat. I have really been fighting dryness and it makes my heart happy to be able to get a strong curl without heat. I sleep in mine, but you don’t have to.
These curls last 3 days for me if i do tight curls! Day one is tight, day two is loose and three is a pretty pony or full curly bun.
Pro tip. Wrap your hair from top to bottom like you would with a wand and then fold the curlers in to stay put.
1. Use the smaller rods or smaller sections of hair. I bought 2 packages so I can have more options and enough rods for whatever I need.
2. Put curlers in with wet or moist hair. The wetter my hair is when I use them- the stronger the curl. Of course, you will need time to air dry. If your hair is still moist when you take them off , the curl will be weighted down.
3. Use gel or spritz with a styling mist / hairspray before you wrap and fold the curl.
1. Use larger sections of hair.
2. Only slightly mist hair with water or use dry hair when wrapping. Spray with hairspray before you wrap.
3. Use larger rollers (however i can also use large sections with smaller rollers to have more definition.)
4. Beachy curls- do not roll to scalp. Roll to the ear and fold in.
Everyone’s hair is different and so you will really have to play and see what combination works for you.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos