Conair Styling Essentials Spiral Rollers Set uploaded by Amy  M.

BY CONAIR

Taking care of hair for over 50 years. Create soft, bouncy curls. Spiral rollers can be used on wet, damp or dry hair. 18 piece set. 2 sizes. Easy to use. Soft spirals. see more...

Conair Styling Essentials Spiral Rollers Set
  • "If you have thin hair or even short hair you shouldn't use these unless you want to look like Shirley Temple." in 1 review
  • "WhenI first got these in high school i didn't use them much but after a while I fell in love!" in 1 review
  • "I usually apply them before getting dressed and by the time I'm done it has given me the curls I wanted in less the time it would take to use a curling iron." in 1 review
Alison G.
Sacramento, CA
Faithful user of this set for 5-6 years and going strong!! No lie!! They're worn, but, they are still holding up. I'm using these until they cannot bend/flex no more! :P I have naturally curly, tight ringlet type of hair. You know, the type that will turn into a bird's nest/knotted mess if I skip a day of combing it. LOL. I use the spiral rods when I want bigger, more loose curls. I love how easy the rods are to use, once you get the hang of them. When I first bought them, I had a bit of a struggle holding the rods and wrapping my hair around them. The blue colored spiral rods are for smaller curls, the pink color for bigger curls. I use these on my wash days and also at night. When I use them at night, I dampen my hair w/ water, use a good leave in conditioner, and go to work on my hair. I sleep in them with a silk scarf on top (to prevent snags/frizz/tangles). Wake up the next morning, and viola!! Soft, loose, ringlet curls without frizz. I just make some minor adjustments, add some product to moisturize and hold/fight frizz, and I'm set! They are foam in texture, which I think helps minimize frizz. These are heaven sent, because they are so easy to use and I don't have to add unnecessary heat to my hair! The only complaint I have is that they are uncomfortable to sleep in. But, generally that is the case with rollers, too. Small price to pay, so, I just deal. :)
angelica h.
Portland, OR
i've only used them once when i was trying to figure out what to do with my hair when i had just stopped using heat products but they worked pretty well. i slept with them in, which was a pain, but you don't have to do that. they seem to be pretty easy to use but it takes a while to get the hang of it. they're perfect for pretty much any curl preference you'd like to achieve, whether it be big and loose or tight and coily
Amy  M.
I have very frizzy natural waves when I let my hair dry naturally in the summer. I put a little bit of product in my damp hair and roll these up to my scalp. They bend to whichever way is most comfortable and are soft so sleeping in them is comfortable. I unroll in the morning to natural curls and waves without all the extra unruly frizz. These have been my summer go to for beachy hair for years!
Isa M.
Tampa, FL
This product is great, when I have the time to use it! Unfortunately, I can't get comfortable enough in these to sleep in them so I can only wear them when I'm home in the morning before going somewhere. I put curl enhancing mousse in my hair, then use big chunks of hair in these curlers and leave them in for 2 hours, and then I have awesome waves that last all day.
Ashley W.
Peru, IN
I put these in when my hair is barely damp and sleep in them over night. They are kind of hard to sleep in at first but if you part them in the middle you will get used to it. I use all the pink ones for my hair. They create the easiest perfect spiral curls.The curls will last about three days for me but of course they loosen. I got them at Wal-mart for $15.
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
Don't get me wrong, these curlers do work but let me tell you how horrible you'll sleep with these in. They pull your hair and you really can't lay comfortably regardless of what position you're in. It takes an entire nights sleep for them to dry and curl. The curls are pretty decent; not my favorite type of curl. You get what you pay for.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
I purchased these for my natural hair (no relaxer) but have been able to use them on my weave hair as well. The will give you beautiful flowing curls in less than 30 mins. I usually apply them before getting dressed and by the time I'm done it has given me the curls I wanted in less the time it would take to use a curling iron.
Javene S.
Doral, FL
WhenI first got these in high school i didn't use them much but after a while I fell in love! They are pretty easy to use and you can sleep comfortably in them. However, you have to know how to wrap your hair around them or they won't set your curls properly or tangle your hair.
Stacy W.
Love love these spiral rollers, I just purchased a pack at walmart on the weekend. I put the curlers in my hair Saturday night, slept in them all night it was like sleeping without rollers that is how comfortable these rollers are. Today is Wednesday, I still have nice bunching curls. Thanks to Conair, yes I will buy again,I also told my friends about it too.
Alejita A.
Los probé hace poco y me encantaron, antes acostumbraba a usar los rollos tradicionales, pero dormir con ellos era super incomodo, con estos es mas fácil y tu lo puedes hacer sola
Lexi P.
I have straight hair and was wondering if these would be good to give my hair some curl or wave overnight? Thanks!
Giselle T.
ADELANTO, CA
Do the instructions on how to use these come with them? How exactly do they leave the curls? And how long do they last ?