BY CONAIR

Conair Styling Essentials Mini Pins: Secure hold Comfortable, fun look

• I love these I hope they work just as good?2 Answers
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
I buy Bobbi pins every so often because my hair is medium length and when it’s in a high bun the baby hairs in the back fall out && my boyfriend uses them to clean / stretch his ears.. weird I know but he says it feels good. Cheap and hold hair very well
Katie S.
Phillips, WI
They're Bobby pins lol. They're good quality and they work. Except I always tend to lose mine. So I'm always purchasing these. The packaging is simple, so they're easy to get out. They're long lasting if you don't lose them like I do. I would definitely recommend them
Jen M.
Cape Coral , FL
I love these. They are small enough to hide in buns or other updos, or just leave them to be seen. They hold hair in place and I have never had any problems with the pins slipping or falling out.
Johana S.
Wichita Falls, TX
These cute little bobby pins saved the day! My hair is very, very fine.  My hairstylist only had big bobby pins on my wedding day and my hair kept slipping out of them.  It was a disaster in the making.  So my friend rushed to Wal-Mart and picked a pack of these up.  They worked amazingly in my hair!  Hairtastrophe was avoided!!
Leanna C.
I use these for mine and my daughters hair.. I bought a cheaper brand once and the tips fell off and they were very thin and bent very easily I never bought any other brand after them i dont look at the price because these are something that is a must have and not bought very often because they last a decent amount of time!
Breeana D.
Oceanside, CA
Who wouldn't give these bad boys 5 stars? There is not a woman in this world that can live without a bobby pin, if she tells you different, she's lying. These are the perfect side to hold those little stubborn hairs, but also blend pretty perfectly into your hairstyle without sticking out like a sore thumb
Sarah G.
Powell
These are a little harder to use but much easier to hide than standard length bobby pins. They are a bugger to get opened up but once they're on, they work just as well. They're less noticeable on short hair, and hold as well as any other pins. Look for the card with the pin-opener, it'll save your teeth!
Lacey H.
Evansville, IN
Great size for thin or short dark hair. I recently cut off my long locks & all I had were what seemed to be gigantic bobby pins. Went & picked up some of these & it really made a huge difference! Use these all the time now!
Emon G.
As a natural haired curly girl, Bobby pins are an all time necessity! I really like these because they come squeezed together tightly to provide the best grip on your hair. I will always purchase these pins!
Delores H.
New Philadelphia
I recommend these bobby pins very highly I haven't used them but my granddaughter does she can do so many things with these with her hair it's ridiculous she goes through them like crazy so I would recommend these specially for young kids to do wonders with her hair
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
I love these I hope they work just as good?