BY CONAIR #67 in Hair Accessories

Conair Styling Essentials Hair Pins: Secure hold Perfect for creating up-dos see more...

• "I definitely would recommend to use. " in 1 review
  • "Conair has lovely products, and while the actual effectiveness of the bobby pins are standard Conair black paint tends to stay on better than the competing brands." in 1 review
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
I am a model and am always getting my hair done different ways for photo shoots and runway shows and these bobby pins are my absolute favorite!  They actually hold my heavy, thick hair and they don't budge!  The color matches my mane perfectly too!
Ashley W.
If you are looking for bobby pins that wont budge and will hold your hair in place these are the pins for you! I am a repeat user and buy (because I swear I lose my bobby pins constantly) I have semi-curly wavy hair that I love to put pin-curls in while I sleep these stay put and don't budge. I can't imagine buying any other pins they hold through up-dos, pining back your bangs, and even holding bandannas in place they are amazing. I highly highly recamend when all other pins bend and warp to the point they don't stay put these stay the same from beginning to end!
Nicole L.
Halifax, PA
I have a hair bag that I take with me when I do hairstyles for people...weddings, special nights out or just every day hairstyles. I have certain hair products that I keep on hand all the time and Conair hair pins is one of those items. They are easy to use, comfy and very affordable! I definitely would recommend to use.
Sarah A.
Richmond, VA
These are great for small braids, twists or up-do's. The best part is that they don't have that sticky rubber band texture that gets stuck in your hair. They are very easy to get in and out of your hair. Conair always has great hair products. These do exactly what they say they do.
Bailey D.
Kansas City, KS
Great product that is reliable! These pins will keep your hair in place without them being uncomfortable. They're light weight and you honesty don't feel like you have anything in your hair! I used these for dance competitions for years and they stay put!
Nicole A.
Harwood, ND
Can't really go wrong with these. I personally prefer the matte finished hair pins because I think they hold hair in place better, but these also do the job. I just feel like they may slide around more being so shiny. I do appreciate that the plastic tips don't get hard and slide off leaving sharp ends. These tend to stay intact.
Patria R.
who doesnt need hair pins or pinchos, like we call it in Latin america, this product is normal good, i mean its just hair pins, these are small type o recommend this item for hair do and stuff like that, it really easy to hide it, really good pins i would say.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
I have been using these pens for several years and have not been disappointed with the quality or price. The only issue I have is that because they are so small, looking for them it's hard to do
Amanda N.
So useful and they work great in my hair, I was worried because i have thin hair that they would slip out but they don't! awesome buy, but have to buy often because i always misplace them oops!
Stephany D.
Avondale
These products are perfect for my hair. I am very satisfied because bobby pins never stay in my hair but these last all day without me having to fix them or anything. I personally always put on the bobby pins backwards though, it tends to hold my hair more, it feels awkward but it works wonders