Conair Styling Essentials Bobby Pins - Bronze uploaded by Katherine V.Conair Styling Essentials Bobby Pins - Bronze uploaded by Daniela T.Conair Styling Essentials Bobby Pins - Bronze uploaded by María f V.

BY STYLING ESSENTIALS

Buy on Jet.com
Meghin F.
These work pretty well. I do have to use a lot at once to keep my fine soft hair in place but I’m used to that. They are also pretty cheap which is great because I loose these all the time so I’m constantly buying more.
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
Love these and they are an essential part of my hair routine. I buy them in all colors as I tend to change my hair color constantly. They are expensive and effective. They are great for working out as. Well as elaborate up did.
Brianna U.
Bobby pins are so great when just fixing that one bump when putting your hair up. These Bobby pins are so affordable and work well. I don't normally wear Bobby pins but these are great to use when doing an updo, or just fixing a small bump of hair that you just can't tame. I would recommend these stylish Bobby pins!
Rachael D.
Joelton, TN
Love Love LOVE! These bobby pins are fabulous! I tend to have very slick hair especially after being freshly washed and dried! These Stay in my hair without falling out or slipping, the color is also a very nice brown and matches my hair wonderfully!
Anthea M.
Denham Spgs, LA
I love these for my red hair. They are cheapest at Walgreens I find. The curved parts of them should face upwards for better hold! I have bought these time and again and will continue to buy again!! These are my favorite and have been for years.
Kaitlyn V.
Morehead City, NC
These bobby pins are heavy duty, and great for thick or thin hair! I have really thick hair, so I need bobby pins that hold well and stay all day, and these do the trick. I've also used them when styling hair for a friend with fine, smooth hair and they held her hair all night too!
Madison H.
Nashua, IA
I LOVE THESE THINGS!! They are super sturdy!! I have thinning/average hair, and they hold very good! My mom has curly hair and they hold well in her hair! My sister has super thick hair and they hold in her hair too!! THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! They are also super pocket friendly, both in cost and size! I would recommend these for all hair types!
April  H.
The color of the bobby pins blend in well to my hair, don't stick up, and stay in place as long as I want them to. They aren't uncomfortable and I prefer these bobby pins to any others I have tried.
Conair hair products are great, especially their bobby pins. If I purchase bobby pins it has to be Conair because they hold my hair in place really well :)
Brigid C.
South Windsor, CT
I love the bronze color, it makes it very easy to hide them in my hair. Also, they stay in very well, much better than other brands I have tried.