Conair Stubble Trim 14-Piece Grooming System uploaded by Theresa B.

BY CONAIR

A popular trend is a well-groomed hint of facial hair. Conair offers the Stubble Trim™ 14-Piece Grooming System to achieve this look. No need to wait for that important layer of stubble to come through, the Conair stubble trimmer and keeps it at the perfect length all the time. Multi Use Handle with Taper Control Facial Trimming Blade 5 Stubble Combs 5-position Comb Attachment Lubricating Oil Soft Storage Pouch CEC Adapter with 6-foot cord Limited 2 year warranty Model: GMT265CS Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. ; see more...

Victoria M.
Lancaster, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’ve bought these clippers multiple times thinking I was getting high quality for my buck but after time and using other brands I learned I was wrong you do get your money’s worth but the blade wears out quickly and it’s not replacable
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the perfect product for your man who likes to groom himself between trips to the barbers. The Conair Stubble Trim is great for shaping up his beard, mustache, and around his ears and the back of his neck. It is a great product and works amazingly well.
Alona A.
Toronto, ON
Works for me! I love that i have options so even if i did nit do correctly the first time, i have the option to choose another number! works for my husband as well!
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was not impressed with the nose trimming accessory on the trimmer. Hair trim heads are okay, but the nose and ear accessory does not do an adequate job of trimming. I have a non-rechargeable, battery operated earlier model of your trimmer. The motor is failing, but I could not find the exact replacement model.
Shameka R.
I purchased this kit for my husband and sons. The razor and the blades all work great. All of the attachments are functional and very handy when switching out to fade. Now all of my husbands friends come over for haircuts as well. It's easy to clean and easy to use. Very durable and great product for the price.
Mauricio D.
Miami
This shaver is all I need. I use it weekly to cut my beard. Their blades cut hair without any problem, it is very optimal at work. I taambien use it to shave my armpits and pubic area. Philips is a very ideal brand. However Conair I much personally.
Alina S.
I use this on my fiancee, and it gives me a lot of control and precision on his hair. I also use it on myself occasionally, with the same positive results. The interchangeable head add-ons are great, because in one trimming session i normally need to use a few different kinds of trimmer.
Mary H.
I bought this for my husband, he has had a beard for a little over 2 years now. He usually goes to the barber twice a month but lately he's been working half the day and can't seem to find time to go so I thought he could learn at home. He has been using this weekly and lives it. He swears by it.
Lucy O.
Hanford, CA
I bought this product not too long ago because I'm studying cosmetology and it's great I love how easy to use and it's been working fine I bought it I said like 3 months ago and it's been working great it's never broken down or anything it's really awesome it cuts my clients hair really nicely
Rocio H.
Bemidji, MN
I like this product because it has a variety of sizes that I can use and it was affordable .There are many in my family that require different styles and I use it at least once a month.Yes it meets all my expectations and I would recommend it to others