Conair Stubble Trim 14-Piece Grooming System

A popular trend is a well-groomed hint of facial hair. Conair offers the Stubble Trim™ 14-Piece Grooming System to achieve this look. No need to wait for that important layer of stubble to come through, the Conair stubble trimmer and keeps it at the perfect length all the time. Multi Use Handle with Taper Control Facial Trimming Blade 5 Stubble Combs 5-position Comb Attachment Lubricating Oil Soft Storage Pouch CEC Adapter with 6-foot cord Limited 2 year warranty Model: GMT265CS Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. ;

For this product work really good?
Where can I get this
Start your review of Conair Stubble Trim 14-Piece Grooming System!
How would you rate this product?
Liliana O.
Wilton Manors, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Itas very good principal. For used the men. Its used for cut hair. Mustach. Its perfect the used person not profesional. I have in my house used my son and my housband.
Buse B.
Vallejo, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
1,033 reviews
This works amazing for the face and hair you want to remove from your skin. My husband had no issue using this product and the same for my brother. I definitely recommend it to you, you won’t regret buying this product.
Christina B.
Cheyenne, WY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
I was not impressed with the nose trimming accessory on the trimmer. Hair trim heads are okay, but the nose and ear accessory does not do an adequate job of trimming. I have a non-rechargeable, battery operated earlier model of your trimmer. The motor is failing, but I could not find the exact replacement model.
Jacqui B.
Elizabethton, TN
This was a great beginners kit for grooming. It had the clippers and the different attachments so my husband could decide the length he wanted his hair. It was a great investment.
Abigail A.
Nashville, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
Thank you very much I thank you very much, I enjoy it a lot and I thank you for letting me be one of your Influenster family, I would like to receive many more products and give my opinion and let my friends and family know, thank you very much 🥰
mileidy M.
Edinburg, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Súper recomendada esta máquina pues mi hijo y mi esposo la usan toda la semana para hacerse sus cortes
Elvira Z.
Haverstraw, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
1,295 reviews
My parents in law bought this set for me to use it on my son! It has different options where I can give my son different haircuts and any style he wants! It has an instruction booklet where it tells you what to do! I highly recommend this:)
Victoria M.
Lancaster, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’ve bought these clippers multiple times thinking I was getting high quality for my buck but after time and using other brands I learned I was wrong you do get your money’s worth but the blade wears out quickly and it’s not replacable
Bryce P.
I've never owned a set but I know a few family members that have some,and from what I've heard they are great!
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
1,616 reviews
My hubby had this in the past. It does a good job shaving other areas of the biody but Hus hesad it had issues with