BY CONAIR

Conair Spiral Curlers: Create soft, bouncy curls Spiral curlers are easy to use and can be used on wet, damp or dry hair Body and bounce Two sizes Item no. 62504 see more...

• Are they long lasting and worth purchasing? What hair pro...1 Answers
  • Would this product work in fine hair? 1 Answers
  • Are there enough in a package for a full head of thick lo...1 Answers
Melody M.
Midwest City, OK
They aren’t my thing. I tried them a couple of times and it was disaster. Since I have thick hair I have to have two packs. I rather take the time to use a curling iron. So, they lay in the draw, some used and others haven’t. To me it sounded to good to be true.
Avani P.
I used to use these hair curlers when I was younger and I loved them! They are great if you don't want to use too much heat on your hair. It's a bit uncomfortable to sleep with these in your hair but the curls that come out of it are just amazing! I totally recommend this!!
The O.
I like using this when I don't want to apply so much heat to my hair. I feel like it gets to be too much damage on my thin hair already. So this works and all you have to do is wrap a few sections of your hair around one spiral and do that all over your head
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
I am not someone who uses a lot of heat on my hair. I hardly ever curl it but when I do I try to go no heat. These are really nice to have if your hair is damaged and you are trying to get it back to health, still want to style it, but don't want to damage it with heat. It does just as nice as some heat curlers I feel. However, you don't have as much control I feel like. But I do love these.
Yasmine V.
Butler, PA
Does its job if wrappes carefully enough to where the hair doesnt fall out. Kinda uncomfortable to sleep in. Your hair needs to be only very slightly damp or dry for them to work over night. The cuels become a frizzy mess if you try to brush or separate them so if you dont like how separated they look and the lack of volume, prepare to put your hair up that day. I would rather take twenty minutes to curl it with a wand. Not worth the hassle. These might benefit people with curly hair more that just want to define their curls. Recommended for very long hair only.
Sherry R.
Piedmont, SC
These give me incredible curls that stay for days with no hairspray! If you have hair that is longer than three inches past your shoulders or your hair is really thick, buy two packs. These are so easy to use. All you do is roll your hair up into stick curler and bend the curler over to hold in place.
Ieshia C.
Raleigh , NC
This product is awesome I have locs and it gives me great curls and awesome bounce..very inexpensive and worth the price! I'm sure that these would work great on natural straight and natural curly hair! Very very very satisfied with this product and would recommend it to anyone looking to get nice curls and great bounce!
KaylaMae F.
Huntington, IN
These curlers are fairly easy to use, but are still not my favorite. I have only achieved the results I was looking for once or twice, the rest of the time the curls end up being kind of kinky unseals of curly, and that's not a good for me. I also don't like how uncomfortable the curlers are to sleep in. I know I could wrap my hair during the day, but I don't know who actually has time to do that lol
Sydney C.
Goleta , CA
I used to love these when I was a little girl. I was really bad at curling my hair so I put these babies in before I went to sleep. In the morning I had beautiful curls and everyone would ask me how I curled my hair. I would recommend but they are really not fun to sleep in.
Amanda W.
These curls are great curling. I put these in my neices hair and she wore them all night and the next day her hair was beautifully curly. She loved the way her hair looked and she is only 3 years old. I found them for a great price at walmart.
Jordan S.
atlanta, GA
Do these work? i want to try to use less heat products on my hair so it isn't as damaged as it is..im afraid these will just make a frizzy and out of control mess
Sarah F.
Clayton, NC
Are these heavy or uncomfortable? I would love to be able to go about my day/morning while taking care of my kids and let my hair do itself! lol
Avalon L.
I heard these were very good for ringlets. Are they?
Jazmyne W.
Lehi, UT
Has anyone tried these in children's hair?
Taylor C.
Cambridge, MD
How well do these work? Could I use these after I get outta the shower then go to bed?