Conair Spiral Curlers uploaded by Courtney C.Conair Spiral Curlers uploaded by Jen R.Conair Spiral Curlers uploaded by Kristin W.

BY CONAIR

Conair Spiral Curlers: Create soft, bouncy curls Spiral curlers are easy to use and can be used on wet, damp or dry hair Body and bounce Two sizes Item no. 62504 see more...

• Are they long lasting and worth purchasing? What hair products did ...1 Answers
  • Would this product work in fine hair? 1 Answers
  • Are there enough in a package for a full head of thick long hair? I...1 Answers
Kristin W.
Kristin W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These actually work amazing. I used them for 5 hrs in dry hair and had awesome results. I didn't apply product and only a little but of fine texture hairspray so the curls did disappear by the end of the night, but I probably could have had longer lasting results with a lightweight mouse.
Emmy C.
Emmy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These have really been a life changer! As a student who has to be at school by 7:55 each morning, these have really saved me a lot of time and sleep! They aren't uncomfortable to lie on and the outcome is absolutely beautiful uniform, bouncy, wavy curls! Worth the money 100%!!!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Plainview, TX
Okay so I have weaves but the less heat the better. I always use these to curl them after a shower. You can't just leave your hair wet you have to use a hold putting, or mouse for the curl to take, but it works. Make sure you do them tight otherwise it won't work either.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Palm Coast, FL
They do make your hair curly but sometimes it's weird curls. It really depends on how thick your hair is and how long! My cousin has long hair and it somewhat looks good on her but I have medium length hair and it looked really weird on me!
Harmony L.
Harmony L.
I have a pack of these I've had for a few years. They work well but they are the most comfortable in my opinion. And sometimes i run into trouble with taking them out or one slipping out of my hair.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Fort mill, SC
I love how well these work & how comfortable they actually are. My niece is a competitive cheerleader & they work wonders for her thick heavy hair & the curls last all day!
Jen R.
Jen R.
Broken Arrow, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow, this takes me back to childhood! My kids love how easy these are to get in and how curly their hair is in the morning!
Andreina C.
Andreina C.
They work, Easy to use but if you have very straight hair do not last long the frizzy.
Anastasia H.
Anastasia H.
Escondido
Beauty Junkie Expert
A must have for overnight mermaid waves! With super long straight hair that doesn't hold a curl, or a wave usually, these are like a magical solution for me! I like how super duper easy peezy they are to use and I can actually sleep with them! For reals! I just wish I had discovered them sooner! I would've saved so many frustrating, I give up-my hair will never do anything moments of total frustration and disappointment! They work you guys! I wrap my just damp hair around them, bend them to secure and that's it! A night of sleep and I literally wake up with the smooth, shiny princess hair I have admired on all you ladies my whole life! So inexpensive and free of any possible damaging effects........ absolutely worth a try! Big Loves and Sparkles✨! I even capitalized that !!!
Yasmine V.
Yasmine V.
Butler, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does its job if wrappes carefully enough to where the hair doesnt fall out. Kinda uncomfortable to sleep in. Your hair needs to be only very slightly damp or dry for them to work over night. The cuels become a frizzy mess if you try to brush or separate them so if you dont like how separated they look and the lack of volume, prepare to put your hair up that day. I would rather take twenty minutes to curl it with a wand. Not worth the hassle. These might benefit people with curly hair more that just want to define their curls. Recommended for very long hair only.
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Atlanta, GA
Do these work? i want to try to use less heat products on my hair so it isn't as damaged as it is..im afraid these will just make a frizzy and out of control mess
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Clayton, NC
Are these heavy or uncomfortable? I would love to be able to go about my day/morning while taking care of my kids and let my hair do itself! lol
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are they long lasting and worth purchasing? What hair products did you use?
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this product work in fine hair?
Katelyn Y.
Katelyn Y.
Arcadia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are there enough in a package for a full head of thick long hair? I've had problems in the past with these kinds of products where they don't include enough curlers.