BY CONAIR

Soothe with sound therapy. This portable device features 10 stress-relieving sounds including songbirds, thunder storms, and ocean waves. Uses either batteries or A/C adapter. 10 Soothing Sounds. Features 10  soothing sounds - songbirds, tropical forest, thunder storm, waterfall, running stream, heartbeat, white noise, ocean waves, summer night, and rainfall. Operates on either A/C adapter or batteries . Volume control Limited on year warranty Model SU1 see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
My 9 year old has issues sleeping and we stoped using the sound machine now that she is older but regular music keeps her awake at night but the sound machine plays soft nature sound music and helps her sleep at night. The best investment we have made for my 9 year old who has special needs.
Rebecca F.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have horrible insomnia. I have tried countless methods to try to get quality sleep. I tried the Conair Sound Therapy Body Benefits product awhile ago. My mother purchased the product for me for Christmas. The product is durable - I dropped it several times and it still works. It is kind of bulky and awkwardly shaped so it doesn't fit well on my nightstand. It has some soothing sounds but I wish there were more to choose from. The product did not assist me in getting to sleep but in times of extreme stress it has calmed me down some. It is worth a try if you have sleep issues or need to relax.
Erika M.
Harrisburg, PA
Coming from a 20-something old woman who CANT STAND THE SILENCE, this product is simply amazing. I love all of the varieties that it gives you to listen to, and I found that I would turn on different noices when I was in different moods. Very relaxing, not too loud, not too quiet. LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Kielee W.
This is a lifesaver! If you are like me and need a little bit of soothing sounds, this is the machine for you! All of the sounds are very relaxing and comforting. Quality is great and it lasts a long time.
Jennifer H.
Odenton, MD
Exactly what Ive been searching for....thankyou for the helpful reviews...esp from Erika M. in Harrisburg, PA. Yayyyy....looking forward to a pleasant night of sound sleeeep ! :)
Robin J.
Collegeville, PA
I love my Conair sound therapy. After a long and trying day at work, sometimes I need to just lie on the bed for 15 minutes and listen to the ocean!
Armendy  D.
Hartwell , GA
Yaaaas!!!!! I love love love this! Just what I need. Really helps with my anxiety. Soooooo soothing. My fave is the ocean.
Erica A.
Aurora, CO
I have sleeping problems
I would like to try to see if this sound machine helps me to relax and sleep much earlier and easy
Tiffany S.
This is great in a nursery. Helps soothe and relax. very peaceful and worth the money, but have extra batteries on hand!
Mary R.
Indian Trail, NC
Definitely a must have!!!! Perfect for relaxing after a stressful day:-)
Also, great to help with sleeping for yourself and for kids also.
Rob R.