BY CONAIR

The Conair Soft Slicker Brush safely and effectively penetratesyour pet's coat, creating smooth, tangle-free hair. Reinforced tipsare gentle and will not harm your pet's sensitive skin. Exclusive gel-grip handle offers maximum control Great for all breeds Gently removes mats and undercoat for a tangle-free coat see more...

Ashlee C.
Chicago , IL
This was the first brush I bought when I got my dog. After a while the beads on the end of the bristles fell off and left REALLY jagged pieces. My dog will no longer come anywhere near me with this thing in my hand.

He weighs 10lbs and is hypoallergenic with really short hair, I would imagine a dog with longer hair would retire this brush immediately. Mine lasted a few months and that's kind of sad considering I've had my own brushes for a very long time.
Tina B.
This works great in my yorkies hair and has a nice handle to grip. The bristles are soft so it doesnt hurt him like a wire brush.
Megan M.
Conair makes pet brushes now?! Can this be used on bunnies??