BY CONAIR

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Conair Shower Cap - 1 pk (assorted colors) Gender: Female. see more...

• I bought this and a deep conditioner. Do you have any tip...1 Answers
Melissa B.
Don't buy any other brand of shower cap, whether cheaper or more expensive. This holds thin or thick hair well. Keeps humidity out, and keeps hair dry. Easy to clean and affordable enough to buy some for the house and for travel.
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
Leave are always good to have around if your deep conditioning or just regular conditioning. You can use them if you're doing a hot oil treatment or if you're setting curlers in your hair. Not too expensive, very handy.
Angela G.
I love these for covering my hair when I want to skip washing it. they hold up well and keep the water out. They are easy to find and inexpensive. Love!
Rachel M.
Bremerton, WA
It was cheap but made even cheaper plus that large wasn't very large couldn't cover my hair and whole head when my head isn't very big
BRIDGET R.
Tobyhanna, PA
I have really long hair, and chose not to wash it everyday.  these shower caps really help me in the shower so my hair doesn't get wet
Anna Maria C.
Dunmore, PA
Don't buy this. Very flimsy, water seeped through and it caused a mini sauna on my head. You'd be better off wearing nothing!
BE-Yata W.
This is a really good band. I can get a couple of uses out of this shower cap. Also good for going swimming in in the summer.
Ashley N.
Lincoln, NE
I mean, they're shower caps. Not a lot to say other than they do the job. I personally use them when coloring my hair.
Hailey L.
Boise, ID
I bought this and a deep conditioner. Do you have any tips for deep conditioning with a shower cap?