BY CONAIR

Scunci No-Slip Grip Medium Octopus Claw Clips: All day hold Shiny black see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
Kaela K.
Since my hair is very thick and wavy these come in use instead of Bobby Pins. They blend in well with my hair color. Sometimes they don't last long because they break easily if they drop and will sometimes break in my hair when trying to clamp them down. I would recommend them for people who want to have a quick tool to throw their hair up with!
Anna A.
West Point, MS
My hair is really thick and really long. I gave up clippies years ago convinced i would never find one to hold my hair. Then I found no slip clippies and they CHANGED MY LIFE. These are my favorites - the round shape and flat bottom give it more room to hold hair while keeping it from sticking as far out from your head as most clippies.
Julia S.
Flowery Branch, GA
I have quite a bit of these laying around the house.  I tend to break mine easily but they are so inexpensive that it's not a big deal to go out and buy more.  I like them because they hold a large amount of hair and I have long, thick hair and I can count on them to not slip out of my hair.
Jessica F.
Flanders, NY
I absolutely adore these clips and I use them any chance that I can get! I will use these in the shower while letting my conditioner soak in or I'll use them just to put my hair back while working out. These are so versatile and last for a really long time if you aren't too rough with them.
Samantha B.
I have extremely thick color treated hair I use these when sectioning for styling, and for a style as well. These clips don't snag or pull your hair. They are available at most drug stores and beauty supply stores for a very reasonable price. I would recommend these clips to anyone.
Nicole L.
Las vegas, NV
I say yes to these clips, because they don't pull your hair out like elastic bands. They're much more gentle on the hair. Also I don't get that pony tail mark like I do with a scrunci all around my head. I just don't find it comfortable to work out with. Too bulky for that.
Gel S.
Freeport, TX
I like this product a lot great when I theres not a hair tie around! This one actually holds up all my hair and I have quite a bit! My mother also likes it too as her hair is super thick! Should try it if your hair doesn't stay in he regular clips!
Autumn D.
These are my favorite! I have really long hair and there is absolutely nothing else that works for me. I use them everyday, they can get a bit pricey since I use them so much I need to buy a lot of them. However, I won't buy anything else.
Erica A. M.
Carlisle, AR
These are okay as long as you dont have super long super thick hair, which in that case, i believe they make a larger size...so pay attention to the size on the label. If u purchase the right size they do hold a cute little clipped bun.
Camaro S.
Tucson, AZ
This is a great hair clip! It has a strong and sturdy hold and works great to keep the hair in place. I like to use mine after I get out of the shower to keep my hair in a bun while I lather my body in lotion and do my skin care regimen.