Conair Scunci No-Slip Grip Medium Octopus Claw Clips uploaded by Alicia H.

BY CONAIR

Scunci No-Slip Grip Medium Octopus Claw Clips: All day hold Shiny black see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
Alicia H.
These are not the ones on the photo but I thought they were too cute to pass up. I got them both for $3.99 at rite aid. I really like this brand and I recomend you check for an evwn better price.
Heather R.
Gerrardstown, WV
I love these! I hacked my hair off to just above my shoulders and these really came in handy! The rubberized grip helped keep my layers from falling out, and didn't rip or damage my hair.
Becky S.
I honestly didn't like these from the start because the look is so clunky and awkward. Since they were gifted to me I decided to try them out when I couldn't find my normal clips. The "comfort grip" or whatever didn't make a difference when the big claw didn't hold all of my long, straight hair at once.
Kaela K.
Since my hair is very thick and wavy these come in use instead of Bobby Pins. They blend in well with my hair color. Sometimes they don't last long because they break easily if they drop and will sometimes break in my hair when trying to clamp them down. I would recommend them for people who want to have a quick tool to throw their hair up with!
Anna A.
West Point, MS
My hair is really thick and really long. I gave up clippies years ago convinced i would never find one to hold my hair. Then I found no slip clippies and they CHANGED MY LIFE. These are my favorites - the round shape and flat bottom give it more room to hold hair while keeping it from sticking as far out from your head as most clippies.
Julia S.
Flowery Branch, GA
I have quite a bit of these laying around the house.  I tend to break mine easily but they are so inexpensive that it's not a big deal to go out and buy more.  I like them because they hold a large amount of hair and I have long, thick hair and I can count on them to not slip out of my hair.
Jessica F.
Bellport, NY
I absolutely adore these clips and I use them any chance that I can get! I will use these in the shower while letting my conditioner soak in or I'll use them just to put my hair back while working out. These are so versatile and last for a really long time if you aren't too rough with them.
Samantha B.
I have extremely thick color treated hair I use these when sectioning for styling, and for a style as well. These clips don't snag or pull your hair. They are available at most drug stores and beauty supply stores for a very reasonable price. I would recommend these clips to anyone.
Nicole L.
Las vegas, NV
I say yes to these clips, because they don't pull your hair out like elastic bands. They're much more gentle on the hair. Also I don't get that pony tail mark like I do with a scrunci all around my head. I just don't find it comfortable to work out with. Too bulky for that.
Gel S.
Freeport, TX
I like this product a lot great when I theres not a hair tie around! This one actually holds up all my hair and I have quite a bit! My mother also likes it too as her hair is super thick! Should try it if your hair doesn't stay in he regular clips!