BY CONAIR

Scunci No-Slip Grip Large Octopus Clip: All day hold No-slip grip see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Lacy H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Though this might for some people. My experience with this product wasn't the greatest. Mainly because I have really thick hair and unfortunately it just didn't do its job. However, I do like the design and colors it comes in but that's about it.
Amber M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this clip! Perfect for holding long, thick hair!!!!! I loved it so much that I purchased one in both black and brown. It keeps my
hair securely held in place all day long.
Samantha M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my MUST HAVE hair item. I use them EVERY DAY and have for quite a few years. They are comfortable, hold my fine hair perfectly, and look amazing. I recommend these to almost everyone who sees one in my hair!
Melissa B.
I have a ton of hair, and this clip is amazing in comparison to the standard hair clips. It truly doesn't slip and allows me a cute and quick updo that stays put and looks cute with minimal effort.
Kt H.
Laurel, MD
These clips are great! They really stay put and keep your hair stay put, too. Plus, they make an otherwise messy quick updo look put together!
Vanessa A.
Compton, CA
Great product! Loved using it but maybe for people you have not so much thick hair but still a great product!
Amanda W.
Keeps my hair in place all day! No need to re do my hair in the middle of the because the barrettes stay in place!