BY CONAIR

Scunci No-Slip Grip Large Claw Clips: All day hold Assorted colors see more...

• Do they have any stronger ones for thick hair2 Answers
Conair Scunci No-Slip Grip Large Claw Clips
  • "Easy to use , don't really work on thick hair but I use it when I take a shower so I can condition my hair while I shower ." in 3 reviews
  • "It's great for a little bit of hair but even though it's the larger size clip it is not suitable for thicker hair." in 1 review
  • "I use these clips every day and for so many different reasons!" in 1 review
  • "They hold my thick hair very well and don't break in hair." in 1 review
  • "The clip stays when my thick hair is curly, however when i flat iron it, the hair slides out of it." in 1 review
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
These are my all time favorite hair clip. I have very fine and thick hair. The grips keep my hair in place all day. Plus these clips are very comfortable. I highly recommend them.
Penny C.
I use these clips all the time. They are perfect when washing your face to keep your hair pulled back from getting wet. I also use them when putting on my makeup it keeps the hair out of the way. They are just the right size for my medium thick hair. I also use them to quickly pull up my sides of hair when I really don't want to do much to, it's super quick and easy. Last but not least I always take them to the beach. When I need to pull my hair up and out of the way.
Meghan P.
Hudson, NH
I have thin hair, but a lot of it! these clips were just okay to me. I feel like Conair offers so many other types of clips that work much better for my type of hair. They are also a bit heavy so I would take that into consideration as well. Just not my favorite Conair clip and I have been using their clips and hair accessories for years.
Carly P.
Glendale, AZ
I use these clips every day and for so many different reasons! I often use them to separate parts of my hair when I either styling it or dyeing. I also easily put half my hair up and clip it back with one clip and that's all I need! No need to keep adjusting every hour - it has great hold!
Alma G.
San Diego, CA
These clips are definitely not for thicker hair. If you grab too much hair and try to clip it, the prongs will break. It's great for a little bit of hair but even though it's the larger size clip it is not suitable for thicker hair.
Nicole G.
Riverside, CA
These are okay to use only if you have thin hair. My hair is thick and they don't grip a lot just half so I can't put my hair in a bun and clip it because it comes apart. So I recommend them for ladies who have thin hair
Ashley H.
columbia , sc
Love these clip to use when separating my hair when I style it. The hold well and are good for thick hair. I keep one in my bathroom and one in my Beauty room. Will purchase again when the ones I have wear out.
Kendra F.
Baylis, IL
These clips actually work pretty well for being cheap plastic clips. They hold my thick hair very well and don't break in hair. However they so break pretty easily if pushed on too hard or dropped.
Aundrea B.
West Monroe, LA
I have waist length very thick hair, and these are some of the only clips that will hold my hair without falling. If you have thicker hair these are the clips for you.
maria a.
Watsonville, CA
These clips are perfect at separating and holding your hair when you are straightening your hair. I keep one on my purse for a quick hold when I want my hair out of my face.
Nicole G.
Riverside, CA
Do they have any stronger ones for thick hair