BY CONAIR

CONAIR - HEADBANDS & WRAPS see more...

kay a.
The colors of these are very cute. I still have problems with these slipping out of my thick hair while doing simple things. Although they still keep my hair out of my face. I find they are affordable .
Emily B.
Pittsfield, NH
I love these brightly colored headbands. They are just so fun and playful and great for an everyday look. Unfortunately, even though they have the no slip grip which I think was a fantastic idea, the headbands still just slip out of my hair. It is just such a shame because they are just so cute!
Ashley A.
These still occasionally sleep out of my hair. But I use them when worming out, Cleaning house, errands. It helps keep my hair out of my face plus the colors are so cute.
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
I bought these as i was desperate for some hair pretties. Well my hair is super thick and these really didn't do much to help my hair at all!
Kirsten H.
These bands slip off my head just like any other band. They stay on for a little while but they're not the best out there.