BY CONAIR #100 in Hair Ties & Clips

Conair style 88740-48 pack no slip bobby pins natural hair strands finish. Great, all-day hold. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rawlins B.
Oxford, MS
Who doesn't love bobby pins? We all have those days we need a little help keeping the hair out of our face. I am satisfied with this product because it keeps my thick hair out of my way. I buy this product at Target or Kroger. I would recommend this product to my friends.
Erin A.
Lovely, especially for those who don't know how to use bobby pins well. (And unfortunately, that's about everyone. Really- look up a YouTube video by a professional on how to use a hairpin. I'm not criticizing, I didn't either. They don't even teach it properly in hair school- I had to learn it myself from YouTube. )
Anyhow, these do grip hair pretty well, especially fine hair, that's slippery and hard for pins to grip properly. My Mom LOVES them, and showed them to me, so I tried them and they got stuck in my hair. So I have mixed feelings- but it's most likely because I wound them too well into my hair and then they "gripped" too. So if you've got fine hair, or everything slips out, and hate to take trouble with pins and such, they're perfect for you! :)
Timberly W.
Best gripped bobby pins i have ever had, other brands never stay in my hair and always fall out or quit holding so tight.
best ever bobby pins,.
kayla.robison.129
Hagerstown
These are great and always come in handy they do move throughout the day but thats expected I use the black ones
Brooke S.
Seneca, SC
These work very well! So many of the bobby pins I've bought haven't stayed in my hair, but these really get the job done!
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are a must have. I pretty much always have a few lying around everywhere from my bedroom, bathroom, livingroom, car, office and purse. They work get to keep hair put and are fairly inexpensive.
Ashley E.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love these bobbypins. They do not move once they are in place. I use the 'blonde' colored.
christina  .
Indianapolis, IN
I use these for more then just hair. I use them in my diy projects/gifts. I made a mason jar picture frame with fake carnations (tissue paper held together with these). Worked great!!!
Brittany P.
Wayne, WV
Must have! Evey girl must have bobby pins. They are so convenient for any hair style and so incredibly easy to use.