Conair Scunci Everyday & Active Hair Elastics uploaded by Asia G.Conair Scunci Everyday & Active Hair Elastics uploaded by Cassandra p.Conair Scunci Everyday & Active Hair Elastics uploaded by Amanda R.

BY CONAIR

Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Between my daughter who is 8 and my self we are always loosing these elestics but they don't snap or break and I own so many perfect for up does for school and working out. Just when you put it on your wrist its a bit tight. Other wise great price.
Grace R.
Cincinnati, OH
I Love this product. The hair and hold my hair back really well and it doesn't fall out. I highly recommend to people with the curly hair.
Jessica M.
These are my go to hair ties. They stretch out perfectly to fit my thick hair and I can still wear them on my wrist.
Cassandra p.
Tucson, AZ
I love them but I'm not a big fan of the reflective design I can do without them they come apart
Asia G.
West Palm Beach
Good for a while but they expand as you continue to wear them. As all bands for your hair do.
Tina L.
newton, ia
I love all these! except for the ones with the design it seems to not get a firm grip on my thin hair.