BY CONAIR

Scunci Effortless Beauty Zig-Zag Headbands: High quality Comfortable Assorted colors see more...

Satah F.
Satah F.
Minneapolis, MN
These are stiff and don't quite match the shape of my head. Maybe I have a weird shaped head. But it makes them not quite comfortable especially with glasses
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
I love Scunci products! This headband really dug into my head, so I couldn't wear for long. Looks great though!
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Lawrenceburg, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hurt the sides of my head, I guess I have too much head and too much hair. I gave it to my niece and she wears it often and it looks good on her smaller head and she has lesser hair than I do, so it holds her's very well. I won't buy another for myself but if you have a normal size head and not enough hair for 3 people this will work well for you.
Anabel M.
Anabel M.
Esto es lo mejor de los accesorios de Conair, son productos altamente duraderos. Este producto en particular es excelente para crear un look con el cabello suelto.
Karen E.
Karen E.
Love to have this in case I go out my hair looks styled . The tortoise shell color looks best with my dirt blonde hair.
Lisbeth M.
Lisbeth M.
These types of products are my favorites since I'm a little bad to do hairstyles and that kind of thing, but using these things give a more arty look without doing practically anything.

Of any color of any outside I love.I recommend it for people who like me, half bad for everything that has to do with hair and want to look nice.
I love this headbands because I wear them daily for work. It makes me feel so comfortable perfect for those days when I want my hair to look good.