BY CONAIR

Scunci Effortless Beauty Flexible Headbands: High quality Comfortable see more...

LaDonna A.
Gatesville, TX
I am normally not a big fan of headband style items but with these being flexible they give me the look and hair control I want but without the pain that comes from typical firm headbands. I love how we have these as an option now of days. I wish they had these back in the day.
Jordan B.
Stretched out quickly, I couldn't continue to use it after the first few times because it slid off my head.  Even when it was usable, I didn't particularly think it held up well holding up my thick, curly hair, I constantly felt like I was having to readjust it.
Hunter O.
Columbus , OH
I thought I would love this headband and use it all the time but I ended up barely using it. I purchased it at my local superstore for a great price but it did get enough uses out of it to make it worth it. I also ended up buying a black headband for brown hair so that caused a problem. The headband didn't have the desired affect in my hair so I didnt really like the way it looked in my hair.
Faith R.
Hauppauge, NY
 I purchased it at my local CVS for a great price but it did get enough uses out of it to make it worth it. I also ended up buying a black headband for brown hair so that caused a problem. The headband didn't have the desired effect in my hair so I didn't really like the way it looked in my hair.
Keily P.
Doral
I like it because it does not squeeze me so much and it does not cause me headache like others similar to this one, it is very comfortable
Briana W.
Roan Mountain, TN
its super cute but it will not stay on my head. i had to constenly fix it through out the day. i honestly think its a waste of money.
Sarah B.
N Bellmore, NY
I cant wear headbands because they don't stay on my head, but these do. I think they are great if you need to dress your hair up
Gracie B.
Gordonsville, VA
These are cute enough, but I find they don't grip well. They slide off my head, which is super annoying.
Donna I.
Love the Scunci products...all of them, not just the Flexible Headbands. I wanted something to keep my hair back on hot days, and this is it! Doesn't snag hair or pull. Goes up and comes down smoothly. Doesn't leave a mark on your hair. I definitely recommend!