BY CONAIR

Scunci Effortless Beauty Fabric Headwrap: Soft cotton Great for everyday use Assorted colors see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I usually bobby pin them." in 1 review
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE these headbands! Every time I see them in the store, I'm buying another pack... They come in a beautiful variety of colors, they're affordable, they don't budge throughout the day, and they're soft and not too tight on my head. I wear them to bed at night to keep my hair out of my face, I wear them to work so I can be comfy and cute at the same time, I basically wear these everywhere. I hope they never stop making them.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
I'm not a fan of these. They slip off my head seconds after I put one on. It could be the shape or size of my head although it's pretty normal shaped.
Emma W.
Emma W.
I love the headbands. they are soo good. i like to curl my hair with them. the are really affordable
Astrid D.
Astrid D.
Virginia Beach, VA
This is an everyday product for me! Can't leave the house without wearing one!
Gabrielle C.
Gabrielle C.
Wytheville, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super soft and stretchy but they never seem to stay in one spot. Its like they were designed for a child'sa head instead of an adults. Every time I put one on it ends up sliding back (and eventually off) with any slight movement of my head
Madison K.
Madison K.
Tabernacle, NJ
I bought these for my job since my hair had to be back at all times, and they constantly were falling off of my head, and i had to keep putting them back on. Eventually I just took it off because it was more distracting than my hair.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I like these but they definitely do slip off. I usually bobby pin them. They're really affordable and easy
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Erie, PA
Normally, I am a fan of ConAir. These wraps do not stay in place. I bought them to use during workouts, but even sitting in my car on road trips I have to constantly readjust these. I would not recommend these
Megan V.
Megan V.
Barnesville, OH
I have worn these before, I have to say even my mom complains they stretch to fast!
Kendra P.
Kendra P.
North Pole, AK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use these all the time whether I am trying to make an outfit pop or going to the gym or just have a throw it up and go day these work wonderfully. I do wish they came in various sizes though.