Conair Scunci Effortless Beauty Fabric Headwrap uploaded by Briana V.

BY CONAIR

Scunci Effortless Beauty Fabric Headwrap: Soft cotton Great for everyday use Assorted colors see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I usually bobby pin them." in 1 review
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
I love these headbands! When reading reviews, I noticed a ton of people complaining about them slipping off their heads.. That’s odd because I really don’t encounter that issue very often, I mean of course it happens but it’s not an all the time problem. & I mean I wear these to work, the gym, classes and etc. MAYBE I HAVE A BIG HEAD haha. But ya, these are great, they’re soft and comfortable. I never find them causing a headache or pulling my hair. Here’s my rocking the black one, post workout!
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
I LOVE these headbands! Every time I see them in the store, I'm buying another pack... They come in a beautiful variety of colors, they're affordable, they don't budge throughout the day, and they're soft and not too tight on my head. I wear them to bed at night to keep my hair out of my face, I wear them to work so I can be comfy and cute at the same time, I basically wear these everywhere. I hope they never stop making them.
Gabrielle C.
Monroe, NC
Super soft and stretchy but they never seem to stay in one spot. Its like they were designed for a child'sa head instead of an adults. Every time I put one on it ends up sliding back (and eventually off) with any slight movement of my head
Madison K.
Tabernacle, NJ
I bought these for my job since my hair had to be back at all times, and they constantly were falling off of my head, and i had to keep putting them back on. Eventually I just took it off because it was more distracting than my hair.
Ashley M.
Erie, PA
Normally, I am a fan of ConAir. These wraps do not stay in place. I bought them to use during workouts, but even sitting in my car on road trips I have to constantly readjust these. I would not recommend these
Kendra P.
North Pole, AK
I use these all the time whether I am trying to make an outfit pop or going to the gym or just have a throw it up and go day these work wonderfully. I do wish they came in various sizes though.
Jessica G.
I'm not a fan of these. They slip off my head seconds after I put one on. It could be the shape or size of my head although it's pretty normal shaped.
Latashia J.
Memphis , TN
I think these are ok. They are better than some others though and they stretch pretty well. Reasonable price for the quality.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
I love these head wraps they are easy to put on and easy to find in stores and online. They are affordable and durable too.
Amanda  L.
Bowling Green, KY
This product is great to use when putting on makeup or even when going to the gym. I use them all the time.