BY CONAIR

• Does thus clip hold extremely thick hair without falling out?2 Answers
jackalin z.
jackalin z.
Carmichael, CA
I Love this hair clip . It grabs my thick hair just fine. I recommended this one for thick hairs.
Aurora S.
Aurora S.
Buffalo, MN
Use these all the time. they are not as durable as I would like but always seems to work the best. very lightweight which is great.
Brandee R.
Brandee R.
I wish my hair wasn't as thick as it is so I could wear claws. My Aunt and sister use this product and love it. Keeps their hair up all day.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
I often use these and they work as they're supposed to. The only problem I have is that sometimes they dig into the back of your head. I much prefer ones that have a flat face towards your head, but they work well regardless!
Evelyn V.
Evelyn V.
Lakeland, FL
My daughters are wearers of these. Clips there long hair in place yet, the hair does not look unkempt. They would not be caught without owning one.
Jonesboro, GA
Excellent hair clip. It holds my thick hair perfectly and doesn't ruin my do. Loved this product.
Brenda P.
Brenda P.
Harvard, IL
Clip your hair up in a jiffy with the giant claw clip. Easy to use, doesn't snag hair and gets your hair out of your face
johanna  r.
johanna r.
Indianapolis, IN
Just ok hair clip. It holds my thick hair perfectly and doesn't ruin my do. Loved this product.
brittney J.
brittney J.
Oklahoma City, OK
I wear my hair long and these clips are perfect for me. I also use them on long braids or when I'm braiding hair.
Jonesboro, GA
Does thus clip hold extremely thick hair without falling out?