BY CONAIR

Conair Satiny Smooth Ladies Wet/Dry Rechargeable Shaver: Charging stand Charging indicator light Cleaning brush Twin independent floating cutters and foils Conair ladies' shaver works wet or dry Rechargeable and each charge provides 25 minutes of run time Two full-width trimmers for smooth, close shaves Pop-up bikini trimmer Charging stand and charging indicator light You can use CSP23 replacement foil and cutters that are sold separately see more...

Cathy H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Reasonably priced, provides a close shave for both legs and armpits, easy to use, prefer this device over disposable shavers, quick charger, definitely happy with my purchase. Conair Satiny Smooth Ladies Wet/Dry Rechargeable Shaver
Andrea N.
Mcallen, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is the first electric razor I've ever used! I have to say that I am impressed by how easy it is to shave with one of these. Definitely a must have buy!
Maegan B.
Brookfield
I like this razor a lot. It gets the job done. Helps your skin feel smooth afterwards and best of all, it can be charged.
Trista H.
Regina , Saskatchewan
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product. I had one for a few years now and recently dropped it and parts on it got all messed up, I'm definitely looking to buy the exact same one. For about $30 it was a great price and worked so well - not to mention the beautiful blue color. It was great for rushed times or traveling for sure! I highly recommend this for an electric razor as I was very impressed with the ease of use and quick charge. It worked amazing on my legs and bikini line and is very gentle, no pulling on the hairs, glides along the skin nicely as well.

back