Conair Satin Nickel LED Cosmetic Mirror

Lifetime LED Lighting 1X/7X Dual Sided Satin Nickel Finish Mirror - Conair's Lifetime LED Lighting 1X/7X Dual Sided Satin Nickel Finish Mirror features dual sided magnification and rotates 360 degrees for regular viewing or for 7X magnification.Key Features:Never have to replace bulbDual sided magnification 1X/7XRotates 360 degreesElegant slim oval designOn/Off switch on baseCordless battery operated - 3AA not included(Model # BE51LSN) - Lifetime LED Lighting 1X/7X Dual Sided Satin Nickel Finish Mirror

Is this a mirror that is easy to travel with?
If this mirror is amplifying and the light are white or yellow
How is the lighting quality?
Start your review of Conair Satin Nickel LED Cosmetic Mirror!
2 years agoBronx, NY
If I could have anything in the world. It would be a mirror with a ring light. I have a bunch of mirrors and I have lights but I really like to Diy an awesome vanity and I think this light would be perfect for makeup application.
5 months agoYonkers , NY
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a really comfortable mirror. It has brightness perfect when doing quick make up on the go, I like t I carry it around in the house. No pricey. Recomendable.
2 years agoEllsworth
Was hard to figure out the shape of the mirror until receiving it and seeing on own eyes as picture, even though it shows it, was unclear to me. Better if mirror plate was reflecting black surface. Its a nice mirror with pretty outstanding light output which could be brighter, but then as we know, could end up dimmer as well so its made just right in my own opinion. Switch does feels somewhat breakable and gives you the kind of the feeling to better be gentle with but it works flawlessly and overall built quality is great for the price. Am very pleased with the mirror tilting, magnifying and excellent look.
2 years agoNew York, NY
My room has horrible lighting and sometimes I would leave my room and go outside and my makeup would look totally different - in a bad way! After getting this light it really helped me see my makeup better and gave me the light I needed to perfect it. Would buy again! Love it.  Conair Satin Nickel LED Cosmetic Mirror
2 years ago
This is a very nice mirror. I received it as a bridal shower gift a few years back.  The mirror is a nice size. Not too small, but also not so big that it takes up a lot of space on my vanity. I also like the various lighting settings.  I don't really use the magnified side very often.
2 years agoToledo, OH
I got this mirror for christmas a year ago, and it truly does change the way you do your makeup. The lighting you have may seem good, but my makeup has changed completely since I started doing my makeup with the LED lighting. You can see every inch of your face, and makes getting ready all the easier!
2 years agoFort Washington
I love this mirror! My boyfriend gave me the  Conair Satin Nickel LED Cosmetic Mirror for Christmas about 3 years ago and I don't know how I applied makeup before without this mirror! The magnifying side of this mirror is perfect for applying liquid eyeliner and eyebrow maintenance and the regular side is what I use to apply the rest of my makeup. AWESOME!
2 years agoRochester, MN
I LOVE this mirror! Best purchase ever. I use this daily so it is definitely worth the price. My makeup is applied so much more smoothly because I am able to see the little details I couldn't see before. Highly recommend this!
2 years agoJackson, MI
I was extremely disappointed and let down by the mirror that I purchased. I had only used it not even 5 minutes and it stopped lighting up. I changed the batteries 3 times and nothing worked. It might have only been the one that I purchased however I was never granted a return either..
2 years ago
I'm so mad that I'm the moving process I lost this mirror! I'm heading over to the store to repurchase this amazing mirror. It's magnified one one side so it's easy to do a winged liner or pluck your brows, it's lightweight and did I mention it has a light around the mirror!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...