BY CONAIR

This midsize turbo dryer by conair has two speed settings and a cool shot button to help you achieve the hair style you want. see more...

Buy on Target
Abigail H.
Winchendon, MA
This is an extremely affordable product that, indeed, works to dry one's hair! As someone with really fine hair, the settings are either too hot or too cold to dry my hair in the best way possible. However, the air being pushed out of the dryer is phenomeonal.
Belle L.
California
Great value product! I bought this hair dryer a month ago from Target. It costs only $13 or something, but less than $15 for sure. It's pretty powerful and dry my hair quite quickly. It has 2 modes, hot and cold air. I believe there are 3 power levels.
Denise D.
Elizabeth City, NC
I guess this conair hair dryer was made pretty good, I have had this dryer for about 6 years now with alot of people using it at different times and it still works great ... although it looks a little beat up.  I would like a new just because.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
This hairdryer is affordable and does the trick. I do not get fancy with hair drying techniques but recently cut over a food of hair off and I keep going shorter so I need to learn some. But will not buy another hairdryer til this one dies. It will not die! I have had this thing for years. What a great buy!
Sarah G.
Berlin, NJ
I use this product almost everyday. It works great. I have thick hair so it normally takes for ever to dry but not with this product.