BY CONAIR

This hair dryer by conair has a folding handle so it compact and convenient for travel and storage. it has two heats, two speeds and a cool shot button to help you set your hair style. see more...

Buy on Target
Jamie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is actually a really well made travel size, folding handle hair dryer for being a creation of ConAir brand in general. The small size of this blow dryer is a very lightweight, durable and compact design all together. Don't let it's small size and low price fool you, these are proven by me, myself & I to be, very handy, reliable, and strongly made. It is even small enough to fit it into your everyday carry along bag, whether it be a small, medium or large sized purse, or even a normal sized travel bag, maybe you choose to carry a large, XL, Mega, or Gigantic purse as well. Whatever the case, I truly think this compact, foldable handled, travel size hair dryer may possibly be one of ConAir's best made products, in my opinion! Keep up the good, hard & smart work efforts ConAir!
Jeanette Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty good little hair dryer. I have hair past my behind and mostly use the cool setting, using the heat setting a tiny bit just to sped things up. I have no issues getting my hair dry. I don't use it very often but when I need it it really gets the job done! Love the small size.
Nina l.
Palm City, FL
This is the perfect to go hairdryer even though most hotels have hairdryer it's nice to have a backup in case ams this one is perfect
josee c.
shawinigan
A good dryer for a small prize. Don't have to pay a lot to have a good tool like this. Light and easy to travel with. You'll love it too.