Conair S3CS Instant Heat Ceramic Wet-Dry Straightener, Black/Red, 2 Inch uploaded by camry t.

BY CONAIR

• I have the old wet to straight do anyone out there have t...1 Answers
Amy M.
Brooklyn, NY
This drys my hair so fast it may burn t but after it’s all said and done it looks amazing the heat keeps my hair so straight and it I want I can add texture or volume
camry t.
Murray, KY
I know it seems crazy that I’ve curled my hair with a straightener..kinda ironic! Yet this is my favorite way to do big bouncy curls, instead of bubbly ones like the wand. I use this often and this was in June when I dyed my hair at a salon, the color was just put in so I was nervous it would burn off like some products do but this straightener worked well with colors! Also, when your hair is wet it will still straighten and dry it. Such an amazement when I use this!!
Nicole M.
This heats up so fast and you can control the temp so your hair doesn't fry. I like the option to straighten my hair from it being damp, but the sound it makes as it steams the water off still freaks me out. This always makes my natural wave straight and shiny and I always get compliments though.
Ally J.
Smithville, TN
I have an older model of this, mine is probably 15 years old. It still works perfect too! I bought mine at Walmart and it was fairly cheap. I have not upgraded yet because there is no need to, but when I do I am going to buy this one!
Michelle H.
Mine is not this exact one. But it's a wet/dry straightener. It worked well in the beginning, but I no longer use it with my hair wet(damp). I just felt that really wasn't healthy on my hair. The straightener still works great. I've had it for 5 or more years and it's not showing any sign of going out on me.
Sabrina L.
Norwalk, CA
The strainer is really good it leaves my hair really straight and it lasts all day it does not burn my hair and it gets really hot. I really like this product and in my opinion it is pretty affordable for a strainer.
Angela G.
Love that I can straighten my hair even if it's wet, I have very thick hair and this makes straightening quicker with this straightener. Definitely satisfied with their products and its within reason for price
Brittany O.
Arlington , VA
I have an older model of this straightener. It has lasted for the past 7 years. I like the thickness of the plates because the skinnier ones tend to rip my hair out. I think I spent about $20 bucks on it in 2010.
Laura P.
Ceres, CA
I loved using this straightener!! Especially when my hair is shorter...it's gives it a cute flip at the end. Always gives it's a good look and doesn't really damage my hair which is always a plus.
April B.
Lemoore, CA
Makes my day go so much faster. Helps me cut time by not having to blow dry, then flat iron. Very helpful on days where I just don't have the time to take forever on my hair.
TISHA D.
I have the old wet to straight do anyone out there have this one and do you get the same benefits like the old one