Conair Round Double-Sided Pivoting 5 inch Mirror Head  5x/1x Magnification uploaded by Marvie R.

Conair Round Double-Sided Pivoting 5 inch Mirror Head 5x/1x Magnification

BY CONAIR

Vanity is no longer just for the bathroom. Reflect your good taste with mirrors by Conair, with eye-catching finishes and styles that will improve the view in any room. The right lighting and extreme magnification ensure that you ll always be ready for your close-up. Wherever you put Conair mirrors, you will like what you see! Double sided. 1x/5x magnification. 5.5" round design. Polished chrome finish. Pivoting mirror head for flexible viewing. Circular lighting. Fog-free viewing. On/Off line cord. see more...

Conair Round Double-Sided Pivoting 5 inch Mirror Head 5x/1x Magnification
  • "My mom used to have one of these and it's great to keep on the vanity and perfect for magnifying the tiny hairs while plucking eyebrows to make sure you got everything." in 1 review
Karlie P.
Gooding, ID
I just recently got this so that I would have extra light when I put on my makeup. I have found that I do have to maneuver it into a position that is comfortable for me. I am 5'11" so if I leave it on the dresser i have to hunch over so I have found a comprable position that I can comfortably use it. I have enjoyed it very much. I no longer go into nautical light looking like an oompaloompa. The magnification side it very magnified. It hurts my eyes if I use it too long but I don't need that side often. I purchased mine at Costco and I love it
Jennifer H.
I use this everyday to complete my makeup. The lighting is pretty good, but it also good be better. The zoom side of the mirror is high quality and you can see every detail on your face. It is a good cheap mirror for everyday use.
Alena D.
Winter Park
I love this mirror. Before I purchased this mirror, I purchased a previous one from TJ Maxx. Unfortunately, that one was broken, but it lead me to this one. I purchased it from Sephora for $25-30. I use it every time I do my makeup. It is great to get up close and personal.
Alexis S.
Lexington, NC
This is literally the best mirror out there to pluck your eyebrows or if you want to look up close at your face. It is doubles sided, one side is 'normal' distance and the other side is 'close up' making it easier to see imperfections or like I said above ^^ to see them tiny hard to get eyebrow hairs. I def recommend this. Iv'e owned a few of them.
Sheila A.
I got mine from Macy's . I love it for the other side is magnifier and makes me see all the pores in my face and the other side makes you see your whole face. I love that it has lights too the only thing I didn't realize is that the size is not really that big, I'd love it more if it's bigger.
Vanessa S.
I have had the same mirror for over five years and it still works the same as the day I bought it. This mirror is great for applying your make up as well as doing your eyebrows i like it
Sara G.
Erwin, TN
I use this item all the time! It's great for when I need to pluck my eyebrows and other little hairs that pop up. I have had the same mirror for over five years and it still works the same as the day I bought it.
Sofia P.
Mission , TX
This mirror is great for applying your make up as well as doing your eyebrows, especially with the magnifying side it helps you see those small stubborn hairs that we tend to miss.
Nichole S.
Morristown, NJ
I have had one of these for years on my variety, I love it! Is great when I'm putting in makeup and is even better for a close up look when tweeting eyebrows or popping pimples.
Sara S.
Florence, AL
I like the dual sided mirror part. The magnification side is a great tool. I was disappointed in how little light it put out though. Good product if you don't need lighting.
Terri F.
Iowa, LA
Best use for this? Make up or eye brows??
Sarah G.