Conair Replacement Foil & Cutters uploaded by Nancy D.

BY CONAIR

Satiny Smooth® Cordless Rechargeable Replacement Twin Foils & Cutters For Model: LWD375 ; see more...

Tree H.
Council Bluffs, IA
I just had to order replacement foil & cutters for my razor. It works fine and I had no problem going online with the company and order the parts. I love my razor. It better than other razors out there on the market because ordering the parts .I was very greatful with the company.
Nancy D.
Syracuse, NY
The Conair Infinity Rechargeable Electric Shaver for Women has a 4 stage cutting system, a unique 360 swivel head, it's made with brushed stainless steel accents. It has on on/off switch & comes with a convenient charging stand. It gives you a shave that's close and smooth and it's affordably priced.
Lizett A.
Topeka, KS
My significant other had been the main one to use this product. I have once in a while. So I like it? Yes I do I use it when I have ran out of blades for my Schick. My significant other uses this faithfully and he loves it.
Chaasadyah C.
Brooklyn, NY
The first time i used this product, i cut myself. So i will probably stay away. Some people love it though. It should be easy to use but for me it was more of a pain in the butt.
Anya S.
My husband and I use this all the time. There's so many different heads you can put on and lengths to choose from! From head to toe and everything in between ;)
Deanna L.
Work well for a few uses. After that they and up getting really dull, and not working at all. When they're brand new, they're sharp and work well.
Adriana R.
Norcross , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It works very good for any type of skin, i hace a very sensitive skin and since i tried this foil from conair i saw differents results on my shave.
Ashley S.
Princeton
My husband uses this for every haircut and loves it. He hasn't had to buy a replacement yet but I'm sure he would buy it again if needed.
Kimberly P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It was very easy to use but the only downside was that it couldn't cut close enough for me to go a couple of days without using it again.
Kinsey M.
Waynesville, NC
Easy to replace and last a long time. They are also easy to clean too! Prolonged the use of my razor by two years with everyday use!

Amazon