BY CONAIR #30 in Makeup Tools

7x/1x magnification. 8.5 x 6.5 in. oval design. Double-sided mirror rotates 360°. Polished chrome finish. Elegant slim design. Lifetime energy saving LED bulbs. Consumes 70% less energy than regular bulbs*. Off/High/Low settings switch on base. Battery operated – 3 AA. Limited one-year warranty *As compared to Conair s incandescent lighted mirror. see more...

• Is Purchasing this worth it? 1 Answers
  • is this prduct woth it does the light help or make thing worse si...1 Answers
  • What do you guys think of this? Bright enough?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Lily Y.
st. paul
I LOVEE THIS LIGHTING MIRROR ❤️❤️❤️ I use it everrrytimmmeee I do my makeup, I love it how it have a regular size where you can see your whole face and a closer (literally zoom in) look on the other side of the mirror. I can literally see all my flaws 😂 I love it how I can blend my contour and my foundation better now ❤️ I had to get one for my older sister too so I bought another one ❤️ and she lovesss it! She uses daily too. Absolutely recommend this product
Madison M.
I actually got this for Christmas and I really like this mirror light. It gives you just enough light to see what you're doing. You can also see everything up close in person when it comes to pores zits and blackheads. Which is what you want to see bc most mirrors don't show you that. So if you missed something you can go with this mirror to really see what you missed. The only thing I don't like about this mirror is the mirror is very small. I needed a much bigger mirror to see my face. But overall it's a really great mirror.
Kirsten G.
Parker, CO
I love this mirror. I've had it for a year now, use it almost daily, and it is still just as bright and working beautifully.  The magnification side of the mirror is especially helpful for things like doing your makeup and tweezing your eyebrows. I highly suggest this mirror to anyone who is thinking of getting one.
Hailey-Margaret R.
Huntsville, AL
I purchased this mirror at Ulta a few weeks ago. I love that it is cordless and battery powered. The mirror is also very clear. The only thing I would change is the brightness. The LED lighting isn’t quite bright enough in my opinion. Other than that, great product.
Neith J.
I love my Conair Reflections LED Lighted Mirror! I use it all the time to get my contacts in and out as well as to apply my eye makeup and love the magnified side especially! Their website is also great for downloading the guide when the bulb eventually runs out!
Yesenia Y.
Bakersfield, CA
Bought mine super cheap. It's a smaller size mirror & it has double sides one for zooming in the face. The light works with a switch but I wouldn't recommend because the light is super dim & there's no point in having it on or off it doesn't make a difference.
Chynna B.
New York
I got this as a gift and it is now the only mirror I use to do my makeup. It’s double sided, where one side is magnified. You have to put in batteries, but the LED is super bright! Even makes good lighting for pictures😜
Cristal S.
Jersey City, NJ
I used to have a previous version of this mirror that was plugged into the wall and came with light bulbs. Those light bulbs were constantly burning out and very difficult to replace as they are not a standard size. This new version has LED lights which won't burn out! Unfortunately, this one runs on batteries instead of being plugged into the wall. Which is why I deducted a star. But, at least AA batteries are easier to come by than those light bulbs! Overall, I love this mirror for putting on my makeup in the morning. I wish the light would just stop working when the batteries are running out instead of just slowly fading. However, because it runs on batteries I'm able to pick it up and use anywhere in the house, rather than being tethered to the wall plug.

Overall, I recommend this product.
Julia S.
Rome, GA
I just recently purchased this mirror of Amazon and I believe I got it for the normal retail price. This is a good mirror. I have a very poorly lit room and its yellow in color so putting on foundation is never fun. This mirror completely changed that. I like the high and low setting so that I can check out different lighting scenarios. The magnification is good. The only drawback is that it does take batteries so you would need to change them every once in a while, but it's also nice because there are no chords to hold you back from where you use it, you can use it anywhere you please!
Jessica A.
This mirror is such an amazing tool when doing any kind of make up or even if it's cleaning your face because you have many black heads or such. The light is an amazing thing when your really getting to see anything.
Melanie R.
What do you guys think of this? Bright enough?
Samantha H.
I recently bought this mirror and love it but has anyone had the issue of it getting very hot after a short time?
adina o.
Elmira, NY
is this prduct woth it does the light help or make thing worse since you more clearly see imperfection ? just being honest ladies lol
Sarah G.
Is Purchasing this worth it?