BY CONAIR #26 in Makeup Tools

7x/1x magnification. 8.5 x 6.5 in. oval design. Double-sided mirror rotates 360°. Polished chrome finish. Elegant slim design. Lifetime energy saving LED bulbs. Consumes 70% less energy than regular bulbs*. Off/High/Low settings switch on base. Battery operated – 3 AA. Limited one-year warranty *As compared to Conair s incandescent lighted mirror. see more...

• Is Purchasing this worth it? 1 Answers
  • is this prduct woth it does the light help or make thing worse si...1 Answers
  • What do you guys think of this? Bright enough?2 Answers
Emily D.
This will change your whole makeup routine. You can really see what your makeup looks like in natural lighting! I got this as a Christmas gift, and I love it. Much better than applying makeup at your bathroom sink mirror. I'd recommend it to anyone who cares about makeup.
Yesenia Y.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought mine super cheap. It's a smaller size mirror & it has double sides one for zooming in the face. The light works with a switch but I wouldn't recommend because the light is super dim & there's no point in having it on or off it doesn't make a difference.
Sierra A.
Love this mirror, bought it only a few months ago and I already know if something were to happen to it I would but another without a second thought-as someone who has had the mirrors without lighting built in I appreciate having the perfect lighting for whatever I need-whether it be makeup or plucking my eyebrows this mirror has come in handy
Neith J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my Conair Reflections LED Lighted Mirror! I use it all the time to get my contacts in and out as well as to apply my eye makeup and love the magnified side especially! Their website is also great for downloading the guide when the bulb eventually runs out!
Cristal S.
Jersey City, NJ
I used to have a previous version of this mirror that was plugged into the wall and came with light bulbs. Those light bulbs were constantly burning out and very difficult to replace as they are not a standard size. This new version has LED lights which won't burn out! Unfortunately, this one runs on batteries instead of being plugged into the wall. Which is why I deducted a star. But, at least AA batteries are easier to come by than those light bulbs! Overall, I love this mirror for putting on my makeup in the morning. I wish the light would just stop working when the batteries are running out instead of just slowly fading. However, because it runs on batteries I'm able to pick it up and use anywhere in the house, rather than being tethered to the wall plug.

Overall, I recommend this product.
Julia S.
Rome, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just recently purchased this mirror of Amazon and I believe I got it for the normal retail price. This is a good mirror. I have a very poorly lit room and its yellow in color so putting on foundation is never fun. This mirror completely changed that. I like the high and low setting so that I can check out different lighting scenarios. The magnification is good. The only drawback is that it does take batteries so you would need to change them every once in a while, but it's also nice because there are no chords to hold you back from where you use it, you can use it anywhere you please!
Jessica A.
This mirror is such an amazing tool when doing any kind of make up or even if it's cleaning your face because you have many black heads or such. The light is an amazing thing when your really getting to see anything.
Leila J.
Columbus, OH
I like the size and the magnification of these mirrors. It is nice to have various lighting options to simulate different environments. The only reason I did't give it a 5 is because the light could be brighter.
Jennifer E.
Goshen, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mirror! It's perfect for applying make up, plucking your eyebrows or anything else you need to see up close. The light is super helpful, but not so bright it causes you to squint. Very handy tool!
Brittany L.
Holland, Mi
This mirror is awesome, but I consider it way overpriced for a lighted mirror. It has 2 sides with different magnification that I really like. And a sleek design.
Melanie R.
What do you guys think of this? Bright enough?
Samantha H.
I recently bought this mirror and love it but has anyone had the issue of it getting very hot after a short time?
adina o.
Elmira, NY
is this prduct woth it does the light help or make thing worse since you more clearly see imperfection ? just being honest ladies lol
Sarah G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is Purchasing this worth it?