BY CONAIR #27 in Makeup Tools

7x/1x magnification. 8.5 x 6.5 in. oval design. Double-sided mirror rotates 360°. Polished chrome finish. Elegant slim design. Lifetime energy saving LED bulbs. Consumes 70% less energy than regular bulbs*. Off/High/Low settings switch on base. Battery operated – 3 AA. Limited one-year warranty *As compared to Conair s incandescent lighted mirror. see more...

• Is Purchasing this worth it? 1 Answers
  • is this prduct woth it does the light help or make thing worse si...1 Answers
  • What do you guys think of this? Bright enough?2 Answers
Kirsten G.
Parker, CO
I love this mirror. I've had it for a year now, use it almost daily, and it is still just as bright and working beautifully.  The magnification side of the mirror is especially helpful for things like doing your makeup and tweezing your eyebrows. I highly suggest this mirror to anyone who is thinking of getting one.
Chynna B.
New York
I got this as a gift and it is now the only mirror I use to do my makeup. It’s double sided, where one side is magnified. You have to put in batteries, but the LED is super bright! Even makes good lighting for pictures😜
Kate B.
Hudson
I love this mirror the light it gives off is a soft perfect lighting for pictures. I use it everyday. I am super satisfied with this purchase. I would recommend it.
Sierra A.
Love this mirror, bought it only a few months ago and I already know if something were to happen to it I would but another without a second thought-as someone who has had the mirrors without lighting built in I appreciate having the perfect lighting for whatever I need-whether it be makeup or plucking my eyebrows this mirror has come in handy
Neith J.
I love my Conair Reflections LED Lighted Mirror! I use it all the time to get my contacts in and out as well as to apply my eye makeup and love the magnified side especially! Their website is also great for downloading the guide when the bulb eventually runs out!
Yesenia Y.
Bakersfield, CA
Bought mine super cheap. It's a smaller size mirror & it has double sides one for zooming in the face. The light works with a switch but I wouldn't recommend because the light is super dim & there's no point in having it on or off it doesn't make a difference.
Cristal S.
Jersey City, NJ
I used to have a previous version of this mirror that was plugged into the wall and came with light bulbs. Those light bulbs were constantly burning out and very difficult to replace as they are not a standard size. This new version has LED lights which won't burn out! Unfortunately, this one runs on batteries instead of being plugged into the wall. Which is why I deducted a star. But, at least AA batteries are easier to come by than those light bulbs! Overall, I love this mirror for putting on my makeup in the morning. I wish the light would just stop working when the batteries are running out instead of just slowly fading. However, because it runs on batteries I'm able to pick it up and use anywhere in the house, rather than being tethered to the wall plug.

Overall, I recommend this product.
Julia S.
Rome, GA
I just recently purchased this mirror of Amazon and I believe I got it for the normal retail price. This is a good mirror. I have a very poorly lit room and its yellow in color so putting on foundation is never fun. This mirror completely changed that. I like the high and low setting so that I can check out different lighting scenarios. The magnification is good. The only drawback is that it does take batteries so you would need to change them every once in a while, but it's also nice because there are no chords to hold you back from where you use it, you can use it anywhere you please!
Jessica A.
This mirror is such an amazing tool when doing any kind of make up or even if it's cleaning your face because you have many black heads or such. The light is an amazing thing when your really getting to see anything.
Melissa G.
San Benito, TX
My hubby just purchased this vanity mirror for me and I'm in love with it!! The zoom and the lighting together are so impressive. There's some vanity mirrors that I've tried out that make you look blurry and this one doesn't have that problem. If you're looking for a lighted vanity mirror I suggest you check this one out at your local ULTA
Melanie R.
What do you guys think of this? Bright enough?
Samantha H.
I recently bought this mirror and love it but has anyone had the issue of it getting very hot after a short time?
adina o.
Elmira, NY
is this prduct woth it does the light help or make thing worse since you more clearly see imperfection ? just being honest ladies lol
Sarah G.
Is Purchasing this worth it?